If you live and breathe digital marketing, web and graphic design and love to travel the world,
we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a graphic and web Superstar with digital marketing skills to develop our
brand, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The candidate must be able to work remotely, be able to relocate at any time and be flexible to
travel in the country and outside the country.
The candidate must be passionate about the tourism industry and social causes
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal
candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior
user interface design skills.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns
across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art
direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you
will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Web & Graphic Designer
A) English: (B2) Writing, speaking, reading, Listening
2. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
3. Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemap
5. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
8. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
9. Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
Video editing will be a good plus.
Digital Marketing Skills
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead
integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
1. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including seo/sem, marketing database, email,
social media and display advertising campaigns.
2. Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, seo and ppc for social media.
3. Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
4. Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
5. Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
6. Be familiar to: Shopify, freelancer, fiver
Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
8. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
Requirements of the role
1. Proven working experience in digital marketing, graphic design and web design.
2. Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
3. Demonstrable experience leading and managing seo/sem, marketing database, email,
social media and/or display advertising campaigns
4. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
6. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram,
7. Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
10. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
11. Self motivated, disciplined and down to earth person willing to socialize, don't feel afraid
of giving opinions and always be able to express themselves.
1) The first 3 months will be working with in the company and after will have the option to
2) Travel inside the country and outside the country
3) Great company culture to work with in a Startup environment
4) Work remotely
5) 1.4m (cop)to 1.8M (COP) According to experience
only if you have the skills required send a cover letter and your work, we will be getting in touch with you soon.
Category Design & Multimedia
Subcategory Web design
What do you need? Medium-sized change
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Deadline: Not specified