We are looking for an experienced front end developer / web designer who can remodel, rethink and redesign our main website Coperaco USA. The goal is to enhance the overall User Experience in order to drive online sales.
We are looking for something refined, modern and straightforward, with user-friendly design, clear and fast navigation, mobile-responsive.
we are looking for hiring someone locally.
- Translate Coperaco’s vision to the website
- Design the entire website layout
- Create user flows, site maps, content hierarchies, and detailed wireframes
- Experience/knowledge of Shopify Liquid templating
- Strong knowledge of responsive design
- Experience with DevOps/Build pipelines to make testing and code shipping repeatable
- A portfolio that represents your ui/ux skills and processes
- good visual/graphic design skills with strong consideration of user-system interaction, accuracy and attention to details
- adobe photoshop and/or adobe illustrator
- css / css3
- html / html5
- fluency in english
- work independently
- ability to meet deadlines
- if you like coffee, it’s definitely a plus!
Who we are
coperaco is a boutique coffee company with industrial capacity honoring nature and crafting unique and exclusive coffees. Dedicated to excellence, we source the best beans in order to hand craft our secret formulas. We master post-blending techniques that create uniqueness to our coffees and deliver world-class coffee for gourmands.
We offer full coffee programs and services for culinary masters and hospitality businesses and collaborative partnerships worldwide.
Category IT & Programming
Subcategory Web development
What is the scope of the project? Create a new custom site
Is this a project or a position? Project
I currently have I have specifications
Required availability As needed
API Integrations Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Payment Processor (Paypal, Stripe, etc.), Other (Other APIs)
Roles needed Designer, Developer
Deadline: Not specified