You need to have experience setting up, configuring Zendesk (in all channels... Chat, phone, email, social media) and getting reports out of it. We use shopify plus. We also process some orders via Aliexpress, Oberlo, etc.
You'll be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, hiring, training, managing and firing customer support reps for all channels. You MUST have experience doing that.
Their current support team has 15+ people (in the philipines) and they will see that scaling quickly.
You must be able to work with people in the philipines, and other countries.
What they are going to provide (input):
+ You'll get a weekly call with us or one of the founders of the company
+ Zendesk licenses for all the team
+ Goals and KPIs that you'll need to improve (we mostly track response time, satisfaction score, etc.)
+ We have macros and FAQs for our current business, but you'll need to create
What they need from you (output):
+ You'll need to make sure we have top notch support with over 93+ Satisfaction score
+ That we maintain or improve our response time (we have 24/7/365) you'll need to build and maintain that team
+ That the cost per interaction/per ticket or per order (that's how we control that we are efficient) it's better than now!
+ You will be responsible for creating trainings/induction materials for agents and process
+ You will also be responsible for the fulfillment team (most of our processes are automatic, but if a problem arises with an order - changing sizes, re-shipping, etc.- You'll need to control them
How they are going to communicate/work
* You'll be added to our Slack Room and we expect you to give us regular brief -should not take you more than 5 mins to do them- updates (what you've done the day you logged hours, what you'll do next, where are you block/need something from us, etc. & Some metrics). Depending on your role this updates might be daily/every "x" days/or weekly.
+ Ideally, if you have doubts will arrange an initial call so we can talk. If you are not willing
+ You also need to speak spanish
IMPORTANT: How To Quote
* Please include answers to this questions in order and with numbers so it's easier to evaluate. Failing to do this will get your quotation ignored *
1) Tell us briefly why we should hire you and your relevant experience doing this type of work (please point to portfolios, projects you've done, URLs, etc.)
2) Please include the word "IAMAWESOME" written like this in point 2) so I know you are detailed oriented and you read this full thing.
3) How much would you want to make per month -- this is a full time position or quote per hour but imagine 200/hours/month
4) When can you start?
5) How much do you think an freelance agent in Latam that works 6/hrs/day 5 to 6 days a week should make per month? How much would you pay them? (you'll be hiring only from online platforms)
Category Admin Support
Project size Medium
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Project duration: 3 - 4 months