We’re looking to hire 1 VA/Outbound Caller in the next 7 days for long term contract to work from home.
We own a home area rug company and looking for cold-calling virtual assistant who can help bring on new clients. These tasks are mostly related to cold-calling, and lead follow-up.
Your main job is to figure out if they are interested in the product and send them an email that goes over everything. Then it would be passed on to a sales representative.
You would get commission for each email successfully processed on top of hourly.
We are ideally looking for a female with great English skills.
Tasks required for the job
1. Cold Calling Potential Clients (Main task)
– The company has lists of people who the product fits perfectly with that are all companies
- We use a CRM and dialer which is very easy to use and we offer paid training.
– If the va can’t reach the right person, they should make notes of it, and add to the crm, so they do not call back the wrong number again
– uses the crm to add notes about the call and send them emails that are requested
Follow-up on Interested Leads by Phone
-Follow-up call with people who didn’t answer, or those who have shown interested that they do want to be called back
– They will not call back people who aren’t interested
– The VA will be asked to follow-up every week or so for up to 3-4 times
– Great English verbal skills, a VA that’s easy to understand over the phone
– The client is interested only in female VAs (as people are usually more open to receive phone calls from a female)
– Be able to work on the computer, using the computer, send documents, and professional business communication manners and ethics
– Schedule: From 9am-5pm EST with 30 minutes for lunch
– Hours: 40 hours/week
– Pay: $4-5 USD/hr+Commissions
Category Sales & Marketing
Subcategory Sales Executive
Project size Large
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Deadline: Not specified