JULY 2019 – SEPT 2019
Media Intern at Mia Niaga Sdn. Bhd. – Malaysia
Mia Niaga Sdn. Bhd. hired me as a Media Intern as they were taking on new projects. The most recent projects that I assisted with was mainly in health and F&B. My responsibilities as a Media Intern include:
• Managing social media pages
• Producing content including banners, photographs, and written work for online campaigns
• Collecting surveys out on field
• Participating in quarterly meetings
JUNE 2019 – AUGUST 2019
Freelance Blog Writer at Wiggle Boks – Malaysia
I took on a job with Wiggle Boks as a writer for their blog, Mama Hour (https://mamahour.blogspot.com/).
With plenty of research, I wrote to blog entries to cater to new and soon-to-be-mothers, as per their targeted audience.
Freelance Content Writer at Parklands Motors – UK
As LE11 Cars Limited were evolving their business to become Parklands Motors, I was appointed to write the content for their new website, including a number of blog entries (https://www.parklandmotors.co.uk/).
I was eager to clarify the company’s message through producing content that fits their voice, using research-based writing.
JUNE 2018 – JUNE 2019
Malaysian & Singaporean Society’s Media Representative at Loughborough University – UK
During my 2nd year as a student in Loughborough University, I accepted a role in the Malaysian & Singaporean Society committee as the Media Representative. My responsibilities include:
• Managing and designing the society website
• Managing social media pages on multiple platforms
• Advertising and promoting events, by producing content including posters, banners, and photographs
• Writing content for emails and newsletters
• Assisting in organising events
JULY 2018 – SEPT 2018
Copywriter Intern at Light Up 7 Sdn. Bhd. – Malaysia
I worked with the marketing team from Light Up 7, a Malaysian creative digital media agency, as a copywriter intern. However, they allowed me to assist with other roles in the marketing team with projects for company partners in various industries including retail, corporate, and real estate. Overall, my responsibilities include:
• Producing verbal content that accompanies visual materials
• Writing and publishing quality content that required in-depth research
• Managing social media promotions and campaigns
• Compiling, reporting, and presenting website and social analytics
• Implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics • Digital and Traditional Media buying
• Shadowing the Events team
DEC 2016 – NOV 2017
Sales Representative at Coconut Charcol™ – Malaysia
I was hired by Coconut Charcol™, a cosmetics brand with an online retail store, to work with the sales and marketing team. I assisted in promoting the brand locally and internationally. My responsibilities include:
• Managing social media pages, and the online store and website
• Writing emails to potential partners and social media influencers for the purpose of influencer marketing
• Producing content for online promotions, as well as packaging of the products.