* Globant (Information Technology and Services): Defining the overall design, including proper architecture, for a software system to meet
customers’ requirements. Giving support to other projects in the definition of the architecture, including a selection
of tools and frameworks.
* Globant (Information Technology and Services) [desde 11/2011]: Design the specifications of the software which meet the client’s requirements, while sometimes conforming to existing software architecture. Evaluate hardware or software product Alternatives and make recommendations.
Anticipate problems and appropriately assess problematic situations to gain adequate understanding of problems involved. Interact directly with different stakeholders and members of the team to complete logical designs (if necessary conducts walkthroughs) and guarantee development estimates are accurate. This includes explaining design of the system in a way which is understandable to both the Business user and the team. Assign tasks according to technical skills, potential and motivation. Suggest changes in client environment to achieve project objectives.
* Infocorp (Computer Software) [desde 8/2010]
* Digital Forces (Information Technology and Services) [desde 10/2006]
* El Pais (Information Technology and Services) [desde 2004]
(Information Technology and Services) [desde 6/1997]