I have a 1-year work experience as an Executive assistant of Proyecto Technologies limited, where I had the following responsibilities and more:
1. I provided administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive's behalf.
2. I maintained comprehensive and accurate records.
3. I performed minor accounting duties.
4. I organized meetings, including scheduling and sending reminders.
5. I answered phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
6. I managed the executive's calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
A 1-year work experience as a customer care representative for TED Logistics where I ensured that customers were satisfied with products, services, and features by identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
Answering phone calls and emails, responding to customer questions and complaints, and walking customers through basic troubleshooting or setup processes within the time limits and following up to ensure resolution while building sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
I provided accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
Using my strong phone contact handling skills, active listening, and customer orientation, I was able to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
I multitasked, prioritized, and managed time effectively.