UAV Helicopters S.L. – Madrid
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER July 2015 – September 2016
Responsible for the design, 3D modelling and finite elements analysis of the different components of a coaxial 300kg UAV, and different projects. Providing technical data in order to validate and manufacture the parts.
• Development, optimization and manufacture a coaxial rotorcraft.
• Designing a structure for a functional ground control unit for the UAV.
• To develop a ground platform for the UAV flying test.
• Designing two different types of hydraulic car lift.
• Using computer-aided design for modelling and failure analysis.
• To perform simulations for stress, fatigue and frequency analysis.
• Making 3D functional assemblies to validate movements and tolerances.
• Controlling and maintaining the design standard of the product.
• To ensure compliance with current legislation.
• Improving the design, performance and efficiency of existing products.
• Writing professional progress reports for project managers and clients.
• Considering issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
• Helping to co-ordinate technicians and craftspeople.
• Communicating with customers and suppliers to resolve design issues.