Migration's national institute
Area: Immigration Directorate of Training
Position: Coordinator Unit
• Needs assessment methodologies
• Coordination of training programs at national level
• Coordination of multidisciplinary work with international institutions (ACNUR, COMAR, CNDH, OIM, DIF)
• Curriculum design based on national system of competences
• Delivery of training
• E-learning Instructional Design
• Perform administrative tasks deriving from the classroom training and distance training
• Coordination of classroom training courses and distance learning, inter institutional
• Design of teaching materials and training manuals.
• Management databases for migration training file.
• Development of training programs in conjunction with the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
• Training Program Coordination Officer Child Protection, working with institutions such as the National Council for the Prevention and Eradication of Discrimination, the International Organization for Migration, National Commission of Human Rights, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Mexican Commission for Aid to Refugees, National System for Integral Family Development and substantive areas of the National Migration Institute.
• Collaboration in designing training manuals based on national system of competences
• Training system aimed at developing national competencies.
National Institute of Medical Sciences and Nutrition "Salvador Zubirán".
Area: Directorate of Community Nutrition
Position: Neurodevelopment Instructor
• Implementation and design of screen tests on Neurodevelopment
• Design of teaching materials
• Design and implementation of intervention strategies
• Design and deliver workshops on early learning
• Design training courses based on national system of competencies
• Collaboration in research on nutrition.
• Design of training manuals for health promoters based on national system of competencies.
• Design of research protocols
• Statistical analysis and inferential
• Database Development.
Ability to organize and plan time
Oral and written communication skills
Skills in the use of information technology and communication
Ability to learn and update permanently
Capacity of criticism and self-criticism
Ability to act in various situations
Search skills, process and analyze information from various sources
Ability to identify, formulate and solve problems
Ability to teamwork
Commitment to Quality