* Endeavor (Nonprofit Organization Management): Endeavor is a non-profit organization that pioneered the concept of High-Impact Entrepreneurship in emerging and growth markets. Its mission is to “lead the global movement to catalyze long-term economic growth by selecting, mentoring, and accelerating the best High-Impact Entrepreneurs around the world.”
Established in 1997, Endeavor is headquartered in New York City with satellite offices in San Francisco, Dubai, and Singapore. It also has offices in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Greece, Jordan, Indonesia, Lebanon, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, and Uruguay. The organization has announced plans to reach 25 countries by 2015, including in the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Endeavor aims to identify and support those entrepreneurs with the greatest potential for impact. In 15 years, Endeavor has screened and provided feedback to 30,000+ candidates and selected 700+ High-Impact Entrepreneurs from 450+ companies.
Supported and mentored by a network of 2,500+ local and global business leaders, these entrepreneurs have created over 200,000 high-value jobs and in 2011, generated $5 billion in revenues. Among other impact metrics, companies in the Endeavor portfolio average a 69.4% growth rate within the first two years of selection.
Currently, Endeavor Entrepreneurs donate annually back to the organization, which eventually aims to be self-sustaining.
* Smowtion (Internet): Smowtion is a company that represents a digital content network, developing cutting edge proprietary technology specialized in bringing audiences closer to achieve effectiveness since 2008.
We represent 150,000 global sites managed through our content network; we review them manually before approval, and then we constantly monitor them, using our technology, with active criteria for traffic health and results.
* Infobae (Newspapers) [desde 2006]: Infobae.com - News Portal
10musica.com - Music Web Portal, Online Radios
10libre.com - Free ISP
Volverteaver.com - Social Network
ClasificadosArgentinos.com - Web Classifieds
* Nextel, Argentina (Telecommunications) [desde 2004]: Mobile Internet startup coordination integrated and reporting to International Teams
Web Site, E-Commerce and Digital CRM Strategy and Execution
Digital Marketing Strategy and Execution
* Correo Argentino (Telecommunications) [desde 2000]: Head of Internet (IT)
* Allub (Internet) [desde 1999]: Software Factory, Web Builder
* Ministerio de Justicia de la Nación (Government Administration) [desde 1997]: Advisor to the head of cabinet of ministers on new technologies, e-learning and digital classroom