* Turbimeca (Business Supplies and Equipment): Development of Projects Technical / Economic Proposals (Quotes) in Public and Private Tenders for the southern cone of Latin America (from Venezuela to Argentina) and the Caribbean Islands in the Electrical and Instrumentation area related to: Bently Nevada Diagnostic, Monitoring and Protection Systems for Reciprocating and Rotary assets, and General Electric Mark V & VI Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) Systems. The performance of the work required: Technical and Commercial Risk Management, Cost Estimate Materials, Equipment and Labor, processing Unit Prices Analysis (APU). Management of Commercial Terms and Incoterms. Management Public Contracts under Venezuelan law Contracts. Internal Audits based on ISO 9000.
* General Electric (Turbimeca) (Industrial Automation) [desde 8/2005]: Site installation, calibration and configuration of Bently Nevada Products such as Vibration and Temperature Monitoring and Protection System series 7200, 3300 and 3500. Data Acquisition and Diagnosis Software-based System 1 ® Platform, Data Manager 2000, and TradMaster® Pro ®. Data collection for rotating systems condition analysis thru vibrations and temperature. Course Material and Training Preparation for Bently Nevada products customer.
* Bently Nevada (Industrial Automation) [desde 2004]
* Energia Electrica de Venezuela (Oil & Energy) [desde 9/2001]: Electrical / Intrumentation programmed and reactive maintenance planner for 15 MW Turbo Generator on a 15 units platform.
* C.A. Energía Eléctrica de Venezuela (Enelven) (Industrial Automation) [desde 8/2001]: Programming, allocation and monitoring of maintenance activities (corrective and preventive) of turbine generators units in Rafael Urdaneta Plant in the area of Electricity and Instrumentation. Determination and Analysis of material and labor costs for optimization and annual planning.
* C.A. Energía Eléctrica de Venezuela (Enelven) (Oil & Energy) [desde 1/1999]: Installation and Implementation Support for Instrumentation Systems related to Improvement Projects for turbine generators units in Ramón Laguna Plant for boiler and turbine control. Logistics for the Contractors management, Supervision for the Implementation according to the Project requirements. Project highlights: - Updating Monitoring and Protection Vibration Systems of the RL-15 RL-16 and RL-17 turbine generators - Updating the Boiler Control System RL-13, RL-14, RL-15 RL-16 and RL-7 - Gasoil flow Measurement System for all Foreign Plants - Replacement of Turbine Control System based on PLC for Rafael Urdaneta Plant Unit U-5.
* C.A. Energía Eléctrica de Venezuela (Enelven) (Industrial Automation) [desde 1/1999]: Execution of plant preventive and corrective maintenance work in the area of instrumentation and electronics for the boilers and turbo generators systems and equipment of Planta Ramón Laguna. Calibration of pneumatic and electronic Pressure and Flow transmitters. Calibration of Turbine Control Systems Mark II. Programming, tuning and optimization of control loops, sequential logic variables. Configuration of programmable logic controllers (PLC).