* Konecty (Information Technology and Services): Main activities:
• Development of a RESTful service in Java
• Development of a DSL for meta objects creation and persistence (MongoDB)
• Created API to store/read files from AWS S3
• Maintenance of development tools
* Casan (Environmental Services): Main activities:
• Implantation of new technologies and development process on our products
• Business analysis with clients
• Responsible for all configuration management process (issues tracking, version control and building process)
• Development of web application using JEE 6 with Primefaces
• Cice: An application for internal control of energy conservation.
• Domo: Intranet system and application's portal
* Senior Sistemas (Computer Software) [desde 10/2010]: Main activities:
• Build software project from uses cases and requirements, mainly class diagram and sequence
• Member of software architecture committee
• Member of internal committee of configuration management
• Tool for deployment and configuration of our products
• Workflow application integrated with our productions via Java EE.
* Megajogos Entretenimento (Computer Games) [desde 2/2010]: Main Activities:
• Participation on game designing
• Analysis and development of web application for lawyers
• Maintenance in webservers
• Database maintenance and profiling
• Development of internal tools for development
• ClickJuris: Lawyers tool for online queries on official documents
• Game sites: Maintenance of Java/JSP site
* Cyclops Group (Computer Software) [desde 8/2008]: Main activities:
• Development and research in telemedicine solutions
• Team leader
• Participation on development process improvement (implementation of MPS.BR - brazilian CMMI-like)
• Dicomizer++: Software for capture images and videos on medical exams.
• Cyclops TeleObserv: Management and monitoring tool for RCTM, a wide and geographically distributed network of computers and medical devices.
• Visualizar DICOM: DICOM web viewer, used in Telemedicine Portal.
* Núcleo De Processamento de Dados/UFSC (Computer Software) [desde 11/2005]