Experienced in data processing using Matlab, specifically feature extraction and selection from time series, for pattern recognition. Strong experience in embedded systems development, based on ARM (Beaglebone Black), ATMEL and Microchip processors. Some of my skills include:
- Data processing using Matlab (statistics, signal processing, process simulation)
- Firmware and software programming (C/C++)
- Familiarized with QT, Atmel Studio and PICC environments
- Hardware design: component selection, schematic layout, PCB design
- Proficiency in Altium Designer, Proteus and Eagle CAD environments for PCB design
- Hardware simulation and tests
- Interaction with clients and requirements gathering
- Proficiency in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Personal features: Reliable and hardworking. I like new challenges and always try to get deeper knowledge about what I do as well as new information and skills. Innovation, criativity and efficiency are features I always try to introduce to everything I do.