A. Scientific Content Write, SelfHacked (December 2017 - Present)
* Write descriptive, science-based articles targeted to readers looking to optimize their health and overcome chronic health problems.
* Conduct secondary research about the health effects that supplements, pharmaceutical drugs, nutrients, and natural substances have on the human body and their mechanisms.
B. Data Collections, Quality Counts LLC, Tampa, FL (February 2017 – Present)
* Analyze, record, and format data collected from traffic in the Central Florida area through computer programs such as Microsoft Office, video editing systems, and data collectors such as TRAXPro.
* Prepare and send reports to clients, which include engineering firms, local governments, and investment groups, explaining the data collected for their desired location.
C. Laboratory Technician, CMMB Department, USF, Tampa, FL (November 2015 – November 2016)
* Wrote and edited essential documents such as article pieces, mini reviews, institutional grant proposals, and national grant proposals from agencies like NIH.
* Recognized as a co-author for contributing extensive written content to one research article and two poster presentations.
* Conducted qualitative and quantitative experiments on foodborne pathogenic bacteria to assess the effectiveness of specific natural antimicrobial agents against these.