* Accenture (Management Consulting) [desde 9/2012]
* Independent (Information Technology and Services) [desde 8/2011]
* LHS (Telecommunications) [desde 3/2010]
* ENTEL PCS (Information Technology and Services) [desde 3/2010]
* B2W Inc (Retail) [desde 7/2009]: Architect and Project Manager for BI and DW of the company responsible for the design and definition of the architecture and infrastructure for BI and implementation of new BI systems to business (ODS, BI, DW, DBM) for the market retail.
Definition and mapping of needs and strategies applied to new developments for the extractions, cubes and reports to the business areas.
I acted as a facilitator between the business enterprise (commercial, logistics, operations, sales, backoffice, etc..) and IT.
* Ágora CTVM. (Capital Markets) [desde 3/2008]: AD/Architecture, responsible for implement new CRM system and New BI environment (Data marts, ETL´s, DW, etc…) using Cognos 8. Together with this I define the new methods and best practices for developing and modeling in database systems, SQLSERVER 2000, 2005 and Oracle 10G RAC.
* Coca-Cola/Atos Origin (Information Technology and Services) [desde 9/2007]: Database especialist in for Oracle 10G RAC enviroment.
* LHS Telekommunikation GmbH & Co. KG (Telecommunications) [desde 7/2007]: Senior DBA Consultant , for billing system migrations from BSCS5x to BSCS8x and BSCSIX, Oracle database upgrades, from 8x to 9i, 9iRAC and 10G, data migrations using DMI/DMF and PL/SQL codes, and Migration Strategies Study to telecom company’s as Orange (Cote d´Ivoire, Rep.Dominican and Caribe) and Nextel(Peru, Mexico). I worked in these projects with Cap Gemini and Alcatel team of integrators
* Shell Oil Company (Oil & Energy) [desde 7/2006]: Senior DBA consultant; for CRM(People Soft) migrations, Oracle upgrade and database tuning for all sites in Latin America including Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Brazil and Guatemala. I worked in this project together to the team of Atos Origin.
* Telecom Italia Mobile - TIM (Telecommunications) [desde 2/2006]: Senior Database Analyst consultant; for database tuning and analysis of the Coobiling System of the TIM.
* CSG Systems/Oi Telemar (Telecommunications) [desde 11/2005]: Senior Database Architecture Consultant; for Arbor (Billing System) upgrade from 9 to 11 version, together with Oracle from 8x to 9i and System Architecture (Storage, Network, Servers Sun to Fujitsu, site RJ to MG). I acted in non core data migration in Arbor, responsible for 8 terabytes of data migration, together of a performance analysis for all execution chain of billing system, providing a reduction of 96 to 42 hours in time of the execution chain.
* Claro (Telecommunications) [desde 6/2005]: Senior Data Modeler Consultant; I worked in new design development of Numbering System (automation) in AMDOCS System (Ensable and Mobile platform). I worked together Tata Systems company to development all system.
* IBM (Information Technology and Services) [desde 11/2004]: Integration Consultant CRM/ERP Siebel; for create new environments (QA1, QA2, UAT and Pre Production) for tests, integration with SAP and other systems to Unilver Company, approval by Unilver for new Siebel 7.7 for RH and CRM area.
* Globo.com (Internet) [desde 2004]: Coordinator of Date Access.
Siebel Analyst (ISP globo.com Project).
* PSI NETWORKS (Information Technology and Services) [desde 2001]
* PSINet (Information Technology and Services) [desde 2001]
* Parperfeito (Information Technology and Services) [desde 2000]
* Domain Internet (Information Technology and Services) [desde 1999]