* Greenpeace (Nonprofit Organization Management): I work directly with the Amazon campaign, one of the most emblematic campaigns at Greenpeace worldwide. I am responsible for the relationship with the Brazilian and international press. At the moment, I am based in Manaus office. I write blogs, magazines and press releases, manage social medias and organize press conferences. I also need to go to the field to follow journalists in media trips. I need to structure communication strategies, plans and produtcts. I also participate in crisis management.
* Bradesco (Banking) [desde 2011]: I participated in the writing team that was redrafting the Bradesco's site: http://www.bradesco.com.br/html/classic/index.shtm
* Secretaria de Energia do Estado de São Paulo (Public Relations and Communications) [desde 2011]: Production of press releases, house organs, website, newsletters. I also was responsible for the media relationship for Brazilian and international press. Responsible for monitoring the areas of petroleum and renewable energies.
* Pontomobi and Digitas Public Relations (Public Relations and Communications) [desde 2011]: I have been working as a Public Relation of Digitas (group Publicis) and Pontomobi ( RBS group) since july.
* McDonald's (Restaurants) [desde 2010]: Exclusive attention of press relations for McDonald's Latin America. Coordinate the work of 19 countries in the region where the brand has restaurants. Work in developing communication plans, press releases, Q & A, talking points, monitoring interviews and other activities. It's coming out of Brazil all the guidelines of Institutional Communication for the company in Latin America
* AES Eletropaulo (Utilities) [desde 2008]: Production of press releases, house organs, website, newsletters. I also was responsible for the media relationship for Brazilian and international press. I did the crisis management with the press and customers in blackout days. Support to Financial and Investors, Planning, Engineering, Trade, Regulatory and Operations Directions. I elaborated Communication strategies and plans. I followed the SAP implantation at AES Eletropaulo.
* Gazeta Mercantil (Newspapers) [desde 11/2001]: Online edition of texts on macroeconomics, business, finance and national policy; coordination of management reporting, development of special tariffs; repercussion of the Argentine crisis with financial agents in Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo; and supervise the coverage of infrastructure due the electricity rationing that occurred in Brazil in 2001 and 2002.
* Correio Braziliense (Newspapers) [desde 10/2000]: Analysis and monitoring of financial markets in Latin America because of the rise of the dollar in Brazil in mid-June 2002 (presidential succession); covering the area of foreign trade; impact of armed conflict, especially Israel and Colombia, with Experts from Brazil and abroad; focusing on ministries of Foreign Affairs and of Development, Industry and Foreign Trade, and embassies located in Brasilia; drafting of reports on human rights and multilateral agencies.
* America Economia (Public Relations and Communications) [desde 1999]: I did the translation of articles into Spanish and English to Portuguese; social reportages with focus on economy and business; preparation of the column Multilatinas, which goal was to show the Latin American companies which were outstanding in the regional and global scenarios.