Propio Language Services March 2013 – Present
Medical Interpreter and Translator
* Conduct medical and general interpreting for medical staff, patients and their families.
* Assess and monitor patient’s understanding of information conveyed.
* Record and monitor interpretation activities according to hospital’s standards.
* Schedule medical appointments for Non-English Speaking patients.
* Maintain confidentiality in all matters related to patient care.
* Provide interpretation services related to all kinds of healthcare scenarios.* Provide interpretation assistance related to all kinds of scenarios involving healthcare, financial, utilities, insurance, travel and hospitality, technical and general business.
Language Service and Associates.
July 2007 – Present Over the phone Interpreting, my function was to listen to the Limited English Speaking customer (also known in this industry as LES) analyze the message and accurately convey its original meaning to the client. Also passed certification test to become medical interpreter.
Lingual Perú S.A.C.
May 2005 - July 2007 Over the phone interpreting from English/Spanish and viceversa for important companies in the U.S., from regular customer service calls to medical and 911 calls.
ADT Security Services
September 2003 - November 2004 Provided excellent customer service primarily by telephone to all ADT customers, agents and other departments within the company. Assisted customers with service – related questions by analyzing customers’ inquiries and determining steps for resolution.
MoneyGram / Travelers Express
September 2001 – August 2003 Provided customer service at a high level demonstrating: high level of customer focus, effective listening, problem ownership and aptitude for learning, attention to detail, productivity and efficiency in the money wiring industry within the United States and other countries.
Community Health Plan of the Rockies
Feb 1998 - September 2001 Received and responded to telephone and written inquiries about available benefits, claims, health plan requirements, preauthorizations, etc.
During the first months of my experience at this prestigious company I performed the task of Data Entry of medical claims (HCFA, UB92, superbills, Pharmacy bills, etc.)