Genexus Developer at SisInfo March 2014 – April 2015
Project SEFI: Financial Economic Systems of BPS (the state-owned Uruguayan social
Tasks performed: Software develop in Genexus (Java generator)
Analysis and design of new features
System maintenance and bug correction.
Main skills: Genexus 9 y Evo2, SQL (Toad for Oracle), XML, SoapUi.
About SisInfo: IT company dedicated to the develop of medium and large software system for
Software Developer at Paytrue Solutions Feb 2013 – Jun 2013
Tasks performed: Maintain and add features to Java and C++ systems.
Investigate and reproduce customer reported defects.
Bug correction and testing.
Main skills: C++, Java, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, TortoiseSVN.
About Paytrue Solutions: IT company, dedicated to the design of integral solutions for the
payment media industry. Created by professionals with over fifteen years of experience in the
business, the company has developed a tradition of quality and customer's satisfaction, which
has been endorsed by our customers in Latin America and the world.
Application Support-Customer Services at Paytrue Solutions Aug 2012 – Feb 2013
• Answer questions or bug reports from customers (email, phone, remote), resolving or referring
them to the relevant development area (support 2 and 3), doing tracking and testing.
• Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
• Monitor and coordinate the resolution of customer incidents, problems and queries in an
effective and timely manner
• Document the changes requested by customers and tracking it.
• Prepare product releases to customers
• Prepare and perform manuals maintenance and systems documentation of developing systems
and already installed.
• Notify new versions releasing and/or changes in the operating mode of the systems currently in
• Correct errors that occur in software applications.
• Test and verify software applications performance before the release.
Main skills: PL/SQL, C++, NET Framework, Java, JBoss, XML, Linux.
Technical Support at Genexus S.A. May 2011- Jul 2012
• Provide phone, email and remote support to all incoming queries
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
• Analyze escalated issues, reproduce problems, identify root cause, develop work-arounds to
restore service and for less complex issues develop software patches to resolve them.
• Escalate more complex technical issues to the development team and actively work with them,
managing the escalated issue to resolution.
• Document technical issues and prepare status reports.
• Writing articles and technical documentation description for customers.
• Participating in the software development cycle where you will provide feedback and input on
upcoming product releases and software updates as well as beta test the upcoming software
• Implementation of an application that integrates with the Google APIs shared contacts,
migration the information related to all contacts of the company corporate account.
• Analyzed, specified and implemented a catalog application type for a contest of applications for
Smart Devices called “Smart challenge 2011”. Available in web interface and also for Smart
Devices: Android, iOS and BlackBerry.
Main skills: Genexus (9, X, Evo1 y Evo2), SQL Server, MySQL, Informix, .NET Framework, Java,
About Genexus S.A.: The company product is a system called GeneXus. It is a Cross-Platform,
knowledge representation-based, development tool, mainly oriented to enterprise-class
applications for Web applications, smart devices and the Microsoft Windows platform. A
developer describes an application in a high-level, mostly declarative language, from which
native code is generated for multiple environments.