January 2017 – wordpress development onerhino.com
• Wp theme development and plugind evelompemnt
• Customization of complex wordpress sites for online marketing industry
Abril 2017 – Teacher at Taller de informatica (Ongoing)
• Unity teaher (game dev. Using C# and Unity game dev engine)
12 Novimbre, 2012 - Mayo 2017 – freelance development (upwork.com / toptal.com)
• Android, iOs, windows phone application development with cordova 3.5
• Cotextual ad networks, Admob, Adcolony, Flurry and others.
• Middle and big sized websites development using yii framework/cakePHP/laravel5.2
• sites involve Facebook connect, twitter, openID and other providers. Google map's API. Facebook API. Twitter API.
• Phonegap: Android apps development (Html5, css, jquery, Java) Eclipse/Android Studio
• Android native app development, facebook sdk, google play sdk
• Unity, video game development in unity programming with C# (monodevelop – Visual Studio)
Enero, 2012 – 10 Octubre 2012
www.tcs.com/ target.com Target is a supermarket chain and tcs works as a third party company for many of their needs. I was involved in two different projects: “Target Roll Out Room “ and IT Project” Client Technologies – Infrastructure Support.”
Rollout Room: Server Refresh Project
• Line Tech / Tech lead for target.com
• We take care of overnight server virtualization for their physical servers points of sale, SQL server, Assets and protection servers, ISP server; We create and migrate data from those servers to Virtual Machines running windows server 2008 and 2003 in a specific time before the store opens. We need to respect a dead line for our remote work to be done successfully during the night ore we can cause store impact leaving them without price scanners, security cameras, printers and others.
• As a tech lead I take care of doubts and issues that we came across usually all nights, if its possible we fix them manually, if not we escalate to the proper team.
• Troubleshoot any issue if its possible from our end.
• As a personal interest I develop tools in vb6 and PHP in order to make easier all tasks for the rest of the Techs and avoid all possible errors (typing errors or others, attention errors) • Decomission and removal of the registers from the store. Multi-Chanel Ready
• Conversion of Access point to a new configuration and to a new security policy.
• Move store’s controller from inside the store to a global datacenter.
• Many times we had to conference with techs in india and perform a conference call with in-store techs to troubleshoot apt’s Mobile Pos Project. (POS = Point of Sale, registers)
• Support to Techs in-store for the installation of new mobile registers (devices very much like tablets)
Configuration of a set of three ports inside cisco target’s network where this devices are going to be patched in. Merchandise Remodeling
• Calibration and configuration of all kind of store’s devices and their network’s ports. Price Checkers, Scales, POS’s, Time clocks, Workstations, Gift registers, kiosk of many kinds, ISDM (Media servers), Printers.
• Troubleshoot for all kind of defective devices or brand new ones.
• Renumbering and relocation of registers. Reload and Build of new registers. Register scrubs and disk wipe off. Rx High Volume Update
• Technical support for tech’s in-store, installation of new registers for pharmacies. Client Technologies – Infrastructure Support.
•Support through all target stores regarding different client technologies that includes: Target Video Systems (maintenance, addition and replacement of AXIS cameras and encoders). Virtual Desktop Interfaces, Sharepoint site, printers, Microsoft Exchange, every issue with any Workstation (password issues, not working workstations, more) And much more.
diciembre 2011 - julio 2012
• Middle and big sized websites development in yii framework.
•Part time (4 hours) from home, Scrum methodology having daily skype conference calls keeping track of progress, bug lists and new tasks for the next day.
• Use of SVN tools to commit, push and pull to development.
Noviembre, 2011 – ongoing Asiadecuba.com.uy – Exotic food restaurant / Dance club
• Community Manager
• Development of facebook applications.
Jun, 2010 – January 2012
• In charge of server migration, whenever required due to the amount of hits per day the site has.
• Monetize the site hits using different companies specialized in the online Ad-Network business, making the right choice by choosing the best online advertising company.
• The site has 55k hits per day, we are currently using info-links (intext-ads) smowtion (banners) and pixazza.com (adds a layer with an ad over images of the site)
• The site currently runs with nginx (instead of Apache) over Linux servers.
December, 2010 – december 2011
Roxy www.roxy.com.uy Production & Management Company, Record Label.
• Assistant producer
• Graphic Design, flyers, web.
• Mostly a hobby shared with a friend.
• We are trying to get in touch with bands from london/Berlin in order to connect them with the current music scene from South America, to book them tours and shows here.www.jamescookmusic.com and we are planning to bring IAMX (London - Berlin), Cbk (Berlin), James Cook (London - Berlin) and Pinkat from Argentina
August 2010 – August 2011 Xarup.com
• Setup of different CMS scripts for different clients and sites owned by the company. Plug-in and template management and design.
• Catchment of webmasters with sites of direct downloads for file4safe.com (filesharing site with affiliate programs for webmasters)
• Css layout for the design of the site (this sites is programmed with perl and has a template engine similar to joomla), adapting the script’s site for custom functionality
• Direct contact with webmasters customers that uses this site.
May 2009 – August 2010
Watts uk-latinoamerica. Asistente de ventas. Neumaticos mac|izos para grúas, horquillas etc.
• Reaserch for new customers over South America and gain loyalty of them for the company products
• Continious comunication with china (where watts has Their factory) and uk where watts headquarters are.
• Setup of the VPN in uruguay’s office
Jun 2008 – March 2009
Sabre Holdings. Helpdesk, Webservices analyst Web Services provides easier, faster and more flexible access to the Sabre system functionality and products. Through the Internet, you can integrate sabre products and services–all the functionality needed to book flights –with your own applications. Web Services is ideal for developers who want to build or update a customized booking application for their website or use Sabre content within another application.
• Customer support mostly through emails
• Second level global support on the Sabre webservices functionality