* Compromiso Digital (Management Consulting): Compromiso Digital is a consulting firm specialized in strategic support and institutional relations in the field of digital economy. We help our clients in the transition to digital business, ensuring that the process is framed within a strategic project.
* Asociación Española de Empresas Desarrolladoras de Videojuegos y Software de Entretenimiento, DEV (Public Policy): The Spanish Association for the Game and Entertainment Software Development and Publishing Industry, DEV, represents the interests of companies and organizations committed to the development of this sector and aims to encourage its institutional recognition as a strategic and high-tech sector, driving new business models, creating jobs and acting as an international exponent of Spanish culture.
* Areon Trade S.L. (Machinery): Thanks to our extensive experience in international business and political relations we help our clients to introduce their company in the dynamic market of emerging countries as well as in the rest of the world.
* U-tad: Senior Consultant
Participation in the definition of the business development strategy at the corporate level - companies and organizations market.
Identification of business opportunities and participation, together with the academic area, in the design of projects and ad-hoc training solutions (sectoral training projects, in-company training projects, etc.).
Fundraising for sponsorships, scholarship, etc.
Manage relationships with key partners in companies and other organizations.
*AMETIC: Project Manager / Industry Groups Manager
• Management of RTD, innovation, dissemination and training projects, carried out by the Association and its members. Direct responsible for international funding programmes. Activities: proposals writing, project management and coordination, technical and financial administration, liaison with subcontractors. Specialised in European Union programmes (FP7, CIP, AAL, LIFE+, ETPs, PPPs) and in Spanish public programmes (Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Science). Achieved funding for more than 20 spanish projects and 1 FP7 project.
• Industry Groups management: coordination and organisation of meetings, organisation of dissemination activities (events, campaigns, publications), policy analysis, advocacy activities with Spanish Government, dialogue with member companies’ C-level executives. Communities managed: Digital Content, Cloud Computing, Contact Centres & Voice Technologies, e-Health.
• Coordination of reports: "Digital Content Industry Annual Report", "Digital Content White Paper", "Public Policies in Cloud Computing".
• Organisation of events: Cloud Computing Congress and Interitis Awards
• Representing the Association in several Ministerial Commissions and Working Groups, drafting and discussing laws and policies affecting telecommunications sector.
• Definition, creation and management of the Association’s social media presence (SMO): Facebook and LinkedIn groups, Twitter accounts.
Project Manager / Industry Groups Manager
*Universidad Politécnica de Madrid: Project Manager
• Management of EU co-funded RTD projects: work package and activity leader. Writing of deliverables and technical reports. Writing and negotiation of proposals. Participation to project meetings and audits.
• Performing R&D in human-machine interaction in e-health systems: accessibility, usability, technology acceptance and motivational aspects in designing, developing and evaluating user interfaces. Embodied Conversational Agents. Ambient Intelligence.
• Mobile and Web applications design and development.
Writing of papers and participation to international conferences.