04.2015 - up-to-date:
Transparency International (NGO), Berlin, Germany
Resource Development Department
• Private sector due diligence process (examples: BHP Billiton, Ernst & Young);
• Support to Friends of Transparency International’s (FOTI) administration;
• Contact/negotiation with donors, support for funding applications (Proposal to BHP Billiton for 7,5 million euros : approved), donor online application systems (PADOR, SAM) and Maintenance of Raiser’s Edge.
Global Advocacy and Policy Team
• Coordination of G20 Beneficial Ownership Report published on 12.11.2015. Payments and contracts to researchers, verification of data, writing of case-studies.
• General Administration of a EUR 640,244.00 grant: Financial monitoring, budgeting, draft of sub-grants, and
financial and narrative reporting to the donor.
4 months 2014
Institute for Cultural Diplomacy (ICD) (NGO), Berlin, Germany
Communications and Media Department
• Planning and Financial monitoring of events (example: A World Without Walls; Opportunities for Peace building in a time of Global Insecurity with around 1,000 participants and 300 speakers).
• Video Editing (youtube => « Symposium sur la Diplomatie Culturelle dans les Pays Francophones »).
6 months 2014
CASIBA SA de CV (export & import of wine & spirits), Paris, France
• Administrative tasks including purchase orders, EUR 1 (certificate of origin in the external trade in legal sense), bill of landing, declarations, inventories;
• Contract negotiation and communication liaison with French producers and Mexican buyers;
• Financial reports and financial statistics (monthly activities).
9 months 2013 - 2014
Condominio Sanchez de la Barquera SA de CV (constructeur), France, Mexico
• Conduct new project feasibility / building cost estimation including budgeting;
• Draft of contracts with potential clients and other administrative duties.
3 years 2008 – 2012
Préservation et Partage des Cultures du Monde (PPCM) (French NGO, law 1901), France
• Draft of Legal Status; management of a 15 person team (with around 100 members);
• Design and carry out projects such as concerts or expositions;
• Negotiation with partners and fundraising (communication with music groups, local authorities, bar/restaurant owners).