* Vastasys Limited | SharePoint/CRM Architect
• Implement modern cloud technologies such as PowerApps, Flow, Azure Logic Apps, Webhooks, Web jobs, Azure Event Grid
• Modern Intranet development using SharePoint Framework and PNP.js
• Expertise in architecture and governance of large scale SharePoint Farms and SharePoint on Azure
• Expertise in Development and Support of SharePoint O365, 2016, 2013, 2010 projects.
• Expertise in SharePoint 2010 and 2013, 2016, Office 365 migrations and ADFS configuration.
• Expertise in setting up Remote Blob Storage on SharePoint 2010, 2013
• Expertise in setting up Office Web Apps Server for SharePoint 2010, 2013.
• Expertise in building SharePoint hosted and Provider Hosted apps
• Expertise in integrating SharePoint with external systems.
• Expertise in building CRM customizations (XRM) – custom workflow assemblies, custom plugins.
• Expertise in building solutions for Dynamics 365 CRM custom solutions
• CRM integration with SharePoint and external data sources
* MNP LLP | SharePoint Applications Expert
• Setup, architecture and governance of large scale SharePoint Farms (O365, 2016, 2013..)
• Administration of multiple internal and demilitarized SharePoint farms.
• Development and Support of SharePoint 2016, 2013, 2010 projects.
• Migration of several public facing SharePoint 2010 web applications to 2013
• Development of ASP.NET MVC, Web API 2 internal web applications
• Integration of SharePoint Applications with external systems.
• Mentor team members in projects from start through completion.
• Development of custom SharePoint and .Net solutions for MNP Consulting vertical.
*Etelligent Solutions | SharePoint/CRM Specialist
• Worked as a Senior SharePoint/CRM Developer for various Oil and Gas clients to fulfill their SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2007 development, customization and branding requirements
• Responsible for creating Organizational Intranets using SharePoint 2010 and 2013
• Responsible for installation, configuration and setup of SharePoint 2010 and 2013 systems (Single and Multi Server Installs).
• Responsible for designing different Business Intelligence reports (SSRS), SSIS packages and their deployment.
• Responsible for integration and implementation of SharePoint with MS Dynamics CRM.
• Responsible for writing Custom Workflow Assemblies for MS Dynamics CRM 2011
• Responsible for integrating external data with CRM 2013 online with SharePoint online
*Canadian Pacific Railway | SharePoint Developer/Admin (Senior Software Developer)
Team: 7 Developers 2 Managers
• Worked as a subject matter expert, system analyst and lead developer, supporting over 20 applications (Web and SharePoint) ensuring organization wide operational sustainability and maintenance.
• Lead a team of 7 developers, assigning work, reviewing code, documents and coordinated with the client to gather requirements for enhancements and issues in current applications.
• Developed and managed SharePoint assets including webparts, portals and site administration.
• Responsible for coding and developing feature enhancements and implementation of final deployable.
• Mentored and coordinated with the team for project delivery and implementation.
• Ensured on time and high quality delivery of project implementations and other deliverables.
• Implemented application fixes to reduce incident count (reduced 60% in 10 months) and increase overall efficiency.
*Infosys Limited | Software Developer
Team: 4 Developers 1 Manager
• Worked in a team of 4 members on the development of a SharePoint 2007 collaboration portal.
• Responsible for requirement gathering, detailed design, build and testing.
• Responsible for developing web-parts and integration of out of the box features with SharePoint.
• Responsible for creating SharePoint master pages, site collections and Wiki for knowledge management.
• Responsible for writing stored procedures, triggers and complex queries.
• Developed Automated Examination Management web-part to enable trainers and batch owners at Infosys Learning center to manage and schedule various course tests.
• Wrote technical documents for the web-part such as User Manual, Test Case documents and System Appreciation document.
*S Naidu International | Software Consultant
Team: 5 Developers 1 Manager
• Developed multiple modules using Microsoft .Net Web Services, Windows Services and utility tools, third party components such as EASendMail SMTP component and Service, EAGetmail POP3 Service, ListNanny and CKEditor.
• Designed and developed a Newsletter broadcast application to send marketing emails with the capability of sending 30K emails per hour. The application was developed using MVC pattern and had features such as statistical reporting of bounced, read and failed emails using SSRS.
• Designed and developed complete database architecture for the Newsletter broadcast system.
• Wrote a windows service to track bounced emails from a mailing list and clear them from database.
• Developed multiple bulk export tools from and to database and excel, csv, flat files.
• Developed rich content reporting tools using Crystal Reports.