Experience in network and system administration, researching and improving the IT security. Bringing outsourcing IT engineer services to clients located outside the country, including three of the top ten internationals banks. This was accomplished through encrypted virtual secure channel tools, along with applying ISO 27001 security standard, providing on-demand solutions where IT was the core platform of the production.
Some of my career objectives are to further enhance my skills as an IT security engineer, continue to research new technologies and computer security in order to work on customized project development.
Specialties: Software development:
- J2SE and JEE (J2EE) on MyEclipse IDE, Struct frameworks, over MVC.
- Others Development language: PHP, HTML, XML, C, Assembler (Machine Language).
- Powershell, Bash.
- Strong knowledge on Routing, NAT, VPN, Packet Analysis, Troubleshooting, CCNA, SonicWall, Fortigate UTM.
- Linux and BSD, IPtables/IPFW, Proxy, VPN, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Windows 2008: Websense, DHCP, Fileserve, DNS, Antivirus, Domain Controller, GPO, AD, ISA, IIS, SNMP.
- Linux: SMB, DHCP, BIND DNS, Apache & Tomcat, Syslogd, MRTG, Asterisk, Squid, Snort, etc.
- VMWare, VirtualBox, Hyper-V, Citrix
DB: MySQL, MS Access.