Freelance Software Development at BSS 01/2010 - Present
1. Develop a Master Planning System (MPS) at PT Multistrada Arah Sarana Tbk ( MASA is a tire producer established since 1988 in Indonesia. Multistrada produces radial tire for two-wheeled vehicles – Corsa and four-wheeled vehicles – Achilles http://www.multistrada.co.id/)
The Project was sold by Tire Manufacture Resource LLC, (TMR is a full service technology consulting and training firm for the tire and rubber manufacturing industry. http://tmrsatx.com/)
The MPS is software that plans all the production of each machine in Multistrada according to sells and needs, optimizing the resource of MASA and reducing cost. The Software was developed in SQL SERVER 2012, TRANSACT-SQL, PHP5, Apache 2, JQUERY, OOP, codeigniter framework and methodology of develop MVC.
• Leads the team of 8 Engineer defined the database and develop the user interface making sure to accomplish the project schedule.
• Striving to utilize best OOP practices while maintaining a balance between acceptable release date and code quality.
• Be the responsible for Final Acceptance test in the final customer facilities.
• Working closely with the automated configuration of switches, routers, load balancers, firewall, etc. and authoring elaborate testing suites with which to vet future changes.
• Customer support and requirement definitions
2. Develop a Human Resources Management Software Integrated to Honeywell EBI 410 Access Control System and SAP Payroll Module at Bridgestone Firestone Venezolana CA (Bridgestone is the world's largest manufacturer of tire and rubber products http://www.bridgestone.com
The software manage the working hours, rest time, overtime, shift changes, sick leave, absenteeism and allow the manufacture supervisors to manage they workers enabling their access and updating their payment according to the labor that have been assign to them..
The Software was developed in SQL SERVER 2008, TRANSACT-SQL, Visual Basic .net.
• Develop the database; develop the user screen interface and the integration with Honeywell Access Control.
Software Expert and Customer Support at Honeywell, Inc. 04/2005 - 12/2009
Honeywell is a company with presence in more than 70 countries that innovate in many different areas as aerospace, Automation & Control Solutions, Performance Materials and Technologies, Energy Efficiency, Safety and Security, Building Automation and others. (www.honeywell.com )
Honeywell’s comprehensive portfolio of building automation systems gives owners and managers the opportunity to select the best solution for their specific needs. These scalable solutions are the foundation of an integrated energy management and security plan for over 100,000 buildings worldwide.
• Install Configure and Support Honeywell Enterprise Building Integrator in more than 20 customers.
• Install Configure and Support Honeywell Digital Video Manager.
• Integrate Honeywell Solutions with third party controllers.
• Supporting several product offerings including BYOIP, load balancers, firewalls, CDN, DNS,
NAS Storage, Regional Internal Registrations, often from the perspective of provisioning and 3rd party API integration.
Software Developer at Siemens Inc 01/2002 - 04/2005
Siemens is the world’s single-source leader of automation technology products engineered and manufactured for all industrial sectors. (www.siemens.com)
• Setting up and maintaining hundreds of web server environments, as described above, and using a variety of technologies
• Analyzing and reducing cloud computing costs by identifying over-allocated and underused resources, generating significant savings
• PHP development in Codeigniter frameworks as well as front-end development
• Analyzing and reducing cloud computing costs by identifying over-allocated and underused resources, generating significant savings.