The Procter & Gamble Company 1987 – 2015
- Executive Assistant to the Global Productivity & Organization Transformation Officer, Panama, December 2012 - 2015
- Executive Assistant to the Group President Latin America, Caracas / Panama, July 2002 – November 2012
- Executive Assistant to the Vice President Latin America Product Supply, then Vice President Latin America Finance and Vice President Latin America Human Resources, Caracas, September 1987 – June 2002
Administration & Organization
- Created highly effective organizational and filing systems, resulting in easy access to critical information and streamlined office functioning.
- Coordinated and set up high-level conference calls, board and management meetings, special events and travel arrangements for top executives, delegating work to other Assistants –in case of need.
- Updated and maintained Senior Executives' calendar.
- Answered a high volume of incoming calls and in-person inquiries from personnel at all levels; treated each person with respect and provided information and referrals.
- Acted as liaison and maintained open lines of communication among senior executives, board members, middle management and administrative staff.
- Wrote correspondence; proofed and edited documents to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Coordinated preparation and timely dissemination of company reports and slide presentations for board meetings.
American Express, Caracas – Venezuela 1985 - 1987
- Executive Assistant to the Human Resources Vice President.