* Agência Click Isobar (Computer Software)
* Cardinal Path (Marketing and Advertising): Internship objective: To acquire hands-on experience in web analytics, learn and obtain Google Analytics and Adwords certification and develop professional skills as a web analyst.
* Price Waterhouse (Accounting) [desde 7/2011]: As part of the Advisory team, I participated in a variety of project-based engagements regarding
Governance, Risk and Compliance Assessment using Pwc audit methodology, in order to mitigate
operational and managerial risks on the main business process: revenue & receivables, procurement
& payables, general ledger, inventory, fixed assets and payroll accounting.
* HSBC Bank (Banking) [desde 7/2009]: Intern at Security and Fraud Department. In charge of data analysis and reports to Committees and
financial area. Also I was trained to help the cost line of the Fraud department, managing the indirect
costs of the area through spreadsheets and weekly reports.
* JR Consultoria (Market Research) [desde 12/2008]: I worked as member of the Junior Enterprise at the Federal University as an extracurricular activity. There I could experience the reality of a company which allowed the members to have an overall view of a business company. The Junior Enterprise offered us the opportunity to attend national meetings in the main Universities in Brazil to discuss important issues such as Sustainability, Ethical Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility.
The main project I worked was Top of Mind Universitário 2008, which was a one year project that involved a survey about the college student consumer´s behavior. Not only participated actively on the development of the survey as well as organized the event where the Top of mind companies among the college students were awarded.
* JR Consultoria - UFPR (Accounting) [desde 12/2008]: Worked as a consultant in the marketing area, in charge of the communication part and the event of
the project "TOP of MIND Universitário 2008". In this project I had the chance to work with well-
known brands, as well as sponsorship prospects and sales of survey reports. Further, I worked
directly with the development of the survey. Also I assisted the company's strategic planning.
The Junior Enterprise offered the opportunity to attend national meetings in the main Universities in
Brazil to discuss important issues such as Sustainability, Ethical Leadership and Corporate Social