* United Nations (International Affairs): Develop, Maintain and Execute Comprehensive Test Suites, Test Plans and Test Cases for DFS/ICTD initiated projects. Specifically:
• Develop, maintain and execute comprehensive test suites, test plans and test cases
• Work on several projects at the same time and work closely with the development and project teams located off-shore.
• Identify, analyze and document defects; report defects using the defect tracking system and verify fixes
• Report QA/Testing status and progress and take part in reviews and development meetings
• Implement, maintain and improve product verification standards and procedures
• Lead process improvement and research industry best practices
• Work with the development team to improve quality process throughout the development life cycle
• Document test results for project sign off.
• Work in Agile and workflow development environment on a cross functional distributed team