Sea Deli Panama, S.A.
IT Manager Oct. 2015 to Jun. 2016
- Lead the IT unit for the group of companies (sea food export and retail sales).
- Provided technical support to end users and servers, in hardware and/or software issues.
- Developed an application to manage clients and invoicing, focused in the sale of sand.
- Managed the implementation of projects, a payroll system (PayDay) and an Attendance Management System (Kronos).
- Supervised a team of 3 people.
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Nov. 2012 to July 2015
Information Management Officer (Nairobi branch office, Kenya) (1 year)
- In charge of the development of dashboards, reports, maps (GIS) and its dissemination to humanitarian and governmental agencies.
- Development of utility applications and reports for the analysis of information from surveys created with the ODK and Kobo Toolbox.
- Development of surveys.
- Managed the development and implementation of applications for the monitoring of movements of refugees between Kenya and Somalia, under the supervision of the Danish Refugee Council (DRC).
- Supervised a team of 4 people.
Database officer / Information Management Officer (Iraq) (2 years)
- Implemented changes and incremented the performance and scope to an application used to provide monitoring to refugees and internally displaced persons within Iraq.
- Provided support to the system for the registration of refugees in 3 offices within Iraq.
- In charge of the development of dashboards and maps with information of refugees and internally displaced persons, also its dissemination to humanitarian and governmental agencies.
Thunderbird Resorts, Panamá
Development Manager & Solutions Architect July 2008 to September 2012
- Implemented the document management platform, reporting and business intelligence for the entire corporation (Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010).
- Built custom web applications to manage legal documents, finance and project monitoring, based in the SharePoint platform.
- Built an application that extracted data from casino machines and fed a business intelligence system, all the developments were based on a geographically distributed architecture.
- Managed implementation projects for custom and third-party applications for the management of casino machines and frequent clients.
- Supervised a team of 3 people.
Verdmont Capital, Panamá
Software Development Manager August 2006 to June 2008
- Successfully managed a team of 3 developers in the creation of applications targeted towards clients in the stock trading business.
- Kept the day to day management of every project within the IT department to reach deadlines, enhancements and release cycles. Those projects increased the quantity of transactions (buy and sell of stocks and currency) generated by each client, by having their account statements at hand and in real time.
Copa Airlines, Panamá
Application Support Assistant April 2005 to July 2006
- Managed projects for the development of web applications and implementation of systems to manage airplane parts and repairs.
- Developed applications to manage technical documents, increasing the level of interaction between departments in the hangar.
- Arcadio Hernández, Sea Deli, Network and Servers, 6657-0567, email@example.com
- Jilma Concepción, Sea Deli / Construcciones Oeste, Accountant, 6599-8930
- Juana Concepción, Sea Deli, Payroll, 6601-5505
- John Kipterer Kapoi, World Vision International, Health Information Management, firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Virginia Smith, UNHCR Somalia, Admin / Finance Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roberto Carrillo, Thunderbird Resorts, CIO, 62289438, email@example.com
- Julio Adames, Copa Airlines, IT Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Certified Ethical Hacker (June 2016).
• Training for Information Management in Emergencies (TIME) (September 2013, Sweden).
• Configuring and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2010 (March 2012).
• Implementing Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (May 2010).
• Implementing MS Office SharePoint Server 2007 (May 2010).