My last job is Tech Lead at AG2 Nurun I'm Bachelor in Marketing and Advertising, but I'm specialist in IT, Development with open source tools.
I’ve more than 12 years of industry experience, working with research and development of technology innovations, always seeking to use them to propose and produce relevant projects focused on unique brand and product experience. One of the main goals is to generate and capture data to develop strategies for BI and data management.
I've passed through agencies and production companies in Brazil, such as: Cubocc, Panda, Allcreative, BR4 Marketing, Wunderman and AG2 Nurun, where I had the opportunity to develop projects and products for brands and clients, such as: Vale, Telefonica, Vivo, Toyota, Lexus, P&G, Tam, Danone, Nestle, Habibs, Nokia, Hellman's, Toddy, Pepsico and others.
Skills & Expertise:
• Data Science and B.I. knowledge
• Research new technologies
• Team Coordination and dynamic to creatively direct HCI teams focused in open source technologies
• Knowledge about data, backend languages and structure – PHP, Laravel, ZEND, MySQL
• Knowledge about CI, automation - Vagrant, Git, Docker, autodeploy
• DevOps culture
• Server optimization - Apache, Nginx, Varnish, MySQL
• Knowledge about Project Management, creation and conceptualization