24/05/2016 – Present
Senior Consultant Finacle
• Payments Module project (SWIFT, SEBRA, ACH)
• TD Module Project Implementation
• Responsible for the DRG process
• Documentation and solution maintenance in JIRA
• Quality Assurance for TD Project
• Update and follow up of test cases in QC
• Categorize issues and direct them to the responsible for solving
18/01/2016 – 11/04/2016
IS Senior Analyst FI-CO
Philip Morris International – Coltabaco S.A
• Level two support for SAP FI-CO –Modules.
• Incident Management.
• Business Parameters Set up
• Help functionals with EOM processes.
• Follow up with the offshore team for Incident solutions.
• Documentation of the solutions provided by offshore team.
• Knowdlege in SD
18/06/2014 – Present
SAP FI – CO Analyst
Grupo Bancolombia, Medellin.
• Level two support for SAP FI-CO –TR -TAX Modules.
• Incident management.
• Archiving execution.
• Responsible for the business parameters set up.
• Responsible for accounting interfaces uploads from the different applications (Such as Finacle, Murex and Legacy Applications) to SAP ERP
• Responsible for the implementations of the new functionalities and improvements to the existing users processes.
• Understanding the user requirements and mapping with the functionalities of SAP.
• Estimation for requirements.
• Accounting review of different products managed by the bank in different application.
08/11/2011 – 13/06/2014
SAP Technical Test Lead
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Medellin.
• Responsible for timely management accounting interfaces chain, from Legacy to SAP applications and daily balances.
• Monitor automatic process, Change requests in terms of automation to improve the process and avoid future rework.
• Perform team management statistic reports of interfaces rework.
• Participate in the support process into production of the various applications that integrate with SAP.
• Responsible for the leadership and training of the team to support the accounting interface issues.
• Make the process of evaluating the system or component manually or automatically, in order to verify that it meets the expected requirements or to identify differences between expected and actual results, composing processes.
• Certification of SAP-ERP application through running unit tests, chain, comprehensive security and deployment using the proposed methodology to ensure its quality.
• Post-production support of SAP-ERP application through care incidents and exchange controls.
• Running tests in ESS and MSS Portal for ERP.
• Performing test report and record incidents in Solution Manager.
10/2010 - 10/2011
SAP Process Analyst
Victor Matinez Asesores
• Design Bancolombia Group’s banking processes, able to react quickly to changes and needs of users.
• Ensure that operational processes are always under control and are competitive.
• Measuring capacity in different processes.
• Support of Innova Project (Implementation of SAP applications) in Supply front of the Bancolombia Group.
• Support comprehensive testing process.
• Determine the impacts in different areas, as a result of the implementation of the different applications.
• Checking the functionality of the processes designed and modifications due to, prior to production output.
• Identify sources of savings for new processes, with regard to those who are being replaced.
05/2009 – 08/2010
Internship Planning Area
Confamiliares Caldas Manizales (Caldas)
• Responsible for the generation of international cooperation strategy for the entity.
• Assistance and Cooperation events relationship management offering contact and exchange subsidies.
• Apply different analysis tools for solving problems in the projects.