Software Engineer (Mercadolibre):
• Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems implementation in Mercado Pago Point business unit.
• Plan, track and manage software development using JIRA or Trello.
• Direct development and deployment of many projects, simultaneously developed in different programming languages like
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Automating tasks in the development workflow using Gulp and Webpack.
• Monitoring performance application with Newrelic.
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to junior and mid-level developers.
Software Engineer (Pontamedia):
• Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
• Monitoring and administration of current products.
• Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
Web Developer (Allus Global BPO Center)
• Design, code, and support software solutions that can easily be scaled depending on client needs using technologies like
Software Engineer (Metamax Salud):
• Design and code of a inventory management web application. Developed in PHP(Symfony2 & Laravel), Python 2.7 (Django,
• Design and programming of a stand-alone application that allows managers assign weekly tasks to the employees. Developed
in Java Swing.