* US Appliance Service: Programs used : Ring Central
Responsibilities: answer calls , schedule appts for estimates. text messaging and transferring calls to clients .
* Emovers: Programs used : client's own software
Responsibilities: answer calls , schedule appts for demos
* ABC Stone: Programs used: Google calendar & Evernote
Responsibilities: answer calls , schedule appts for free estimates
* Private Home Loan Agency: Programs used: 8x8 Virtual Office ( www.8x8.com ) & Salesforce ( www.salesforce.com
Responsibilities : answer phonce calls, return phone calls , retrieve messages, schedule appts & set up meetings.
* Career School Advisors: Manage Virtual Team
* Self Employed: What is a Virtual Consultant?
A Virtual Consultant refers to an independent service provider who provides administrative, secretarial, technical, or creative services to businesses externally. Usually, such entrepreneur operates as an Online Virtual Assistant making maximum use of online communication channels to deliver the services. It makes for an ideal home based business for moms and dads who willing to operate as work at home entrepreneurs.
Mostly, the services of a virtual consultants are hired by small and medium sized companies, including professionals such as doctors, lawyers, accountants, management consultants, stock brokers and other small businesses. Such businesses prefer to operate with low overheads in order to survive in a competitive environment. Therefore, instead of hiring full-time services of an employee, they are happy to outsource such services at a cheaper cost as and when required.