• Graphic Designer with 25+ years of experience working in the field of visual communication coding graphic structure concept, planning strategies for effective communication, organization and man-agement of working groups from conceptualization to delivery.
• Taught Graphic Design and Advertising as a university professor for 15 years.
• Ability to coordinate interdepartmental communication.
• Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Microsoft Office.
Advertising Agencies: Responsible of the creation and launching of advertising campaigns from banks to spa services, food, detergents. Creation and development brands of chain stores, pizzerias, travel agencies, export fruits, marks of origin, city branding, corporative image systems design, deployable structures design, packaging design, editorial layout design, didactic diagramming and visual communication in general.
Digraf+Com (Graphic Design and Communication Business): Advertising, branding, corporate image and packaging design, organizational communication, advertising and consultant services since 1990. Conducted surveys of work climate for improvement of human resources and client satisfaction perception and brand image maintenance.
FACSO (Facultad de Comunicación Social de la Universidad de Guayaquil). Professor of Advertising and Workshop of Graphic Design, (first and third levels).
ESPOL-EDCOM (Escuela Superior Politécnica del Litoral – Escuela de Diseño y Comunicación). Teaching since 1998 until 2012 without interruption. Professor of Art and Layout, Typography, Branding, Packaging, Creativity, Corporative Image. Academic Advisor 2000-2009.
ULVR (University Laica Vicente Rocafuerte)
Advertising Career. Professor of Workshop of Graphic Design and Creativity. Creative Leader of seventh semester group “Links with the Community”. Project Designer of brand creation for the Artisans Communes of the Province of Santa Elena, Ecuador (currently active). Project Designer of city brand for DURAN CITY, Ecuador (currently active). Partner for the realization of indexed publications in the ULVR (currently active).
ESPOL-EDCOM (Escuela Superior Politécnica del Litoral – Escuela de Diseño y Comunicación).
• BA in Graphic Design and Advertising, 2010
• Candidate of MA in Public Communication of the Science and Technology, 2012
• Candidate of MA in Design and Brand Management, 2014
• Ability to work under pressure
• High performance capacity
• Visual reasoning
• Manage of the visual syntax
• Integration to working groups
• Knowledge of Latin thought
• Criteria to recognize when I have no reason
• Vehement when I am right