1. More than 20 years of experience working with telecommunications infrastructure and information technology working with data analysis, network implementation, software development, engineering planning.
2. Active role into three brazilian telecom start-ups (Vésper, Oi Celular and Tim Brasil)
3. More than 10 years experience in projects as Project Manager (Project Planning and Control), including class instructor for PMP Certification preparation, Risk Management and Portfolio Management;
4. Strong ability for cost and project planning and control, change management;
5. Experience in projects with high investments, high complexity, multidisciplinary: Comperj (Oil & Gas) and Eletronuclear (Energy)
6. High Project Planning Software proficiency (including as training instructor): MS-Project and Primavera P6;
7. Informatics high proficiency (featured for MS-Access, MS-Excel) with VBA programming skill; worked for three years as project supervisor at Petrobras' IT software development team;
8. Ability to build teams and coordinate/manage work; Dynamic, easy relationship, team spirit, leadership; negotiation;
9. Outcome and customer focused;
10. Professional consultant;
11. English and Spanish proficiency;
12. Other technical basic knowledges: Accounting, Marketing, Cost Control.
Portuguese tags: Projeto, Planejamento, Gestão, Gerenciamento de Projetos, Gerência de Projetos, Infra-estrutura TI, Telecom, Liderança, Equipe, Gerente de Projetos, Planejamento e controle de projetos.
Telecom executive start-ups expertise (3 new brazilian operators), large telecom field operations experience, data networks and IT infra;
3 years (2009/11) working at Engineering area (Comissioning) for Oil & Gas in project planning with regard to COMPERJ petrochemical complex
- Successful experiences on reducing costs;
- Cellular telephony business knowledge;
- Creativity, innovation, keep good relationships;
- Process analyst;