* Telefónica Venezuela (Telecomunicaciones): Contribute to the management of strategic projects in the design , execution and implementation , stabilization and closure of high-impact projects and complex development requirements , in the shape of project leader, which results in technological growth Corporation and customer satisfaction.
Conceptualize the foundations of the new project and / or strategic requirement through
formulating objectives and technical and functional specifications to define the proposal and work plan.
Among my responsibilities is:
• Project initiation and preparation of project plans
• Negotiation with customer
• Execution and control of project plan and keeping scope, budget, timeline and quality baseline
• Preparation of risk management plan including risk mitigation plans
• Budget controlling, tracking of cost baseline and giving approvals for hours claims
• Resource Management and Resource Utilization
• Managing cooperation with external suppliers and ensuring services are provided according to the terms of signed contract
• Issue management and problem solving
• Ensuring proper change control
• Reporting of project status
• Ensure customer’s acceptance of all project deliverables.
• Ensure proper project closing
• Mentoring and team motivation