* VF Jeanswear Latin America (Apparel & Fashion):
1. In charge of Contractors from CMT Sourcing
2. To Support regular production at the different contractor plants based in Mexico, Honduras, Nicaragua and USA.
3. Communicate with merchandisers, product development, planning, supervisors, contractors and logistic staff for new releases.
4. To support planning with Trim Availability Request (TAR)
5. To place orders for more than 50 vendors from Hardware, Tickets & Labels which are located in USA, China, Japan, Mexico, Costa Rica, Honduras, Nicaragua and Korea.
6. Run Exception Report process with current needs of procurement department.
7. Send the projection report for vendors not set up at the EDI system.
8. Applying communication channels with contractors to give a better service
9. Create internal relationships to communicate, solve or improve daily tasks.
10. Training new team members to support our internal and external customers.
11. Supervise Jr. and Sr. Buyers in a daily basis to support internal customers inquires.
12. Attend to weekly meeting and represent the procurement team of Panama.
* VF Corporation (Apparel & Fashion): 1. Create and update contracts (Make & Hold program) and availability by determining requirements by raw material.
2. Create Purchase Orders (PO's), review purchasing reports and validate materials needs according manufacturing locations
3. Schedule raw material deliveries to cover all the plants forecast and current production.
4. Develop and monitor time tables to ensure the availability of material to support new product and/or sourcing launches.
5. Ensure purchasing of goods to meet samples requirements, shipping plans, lot plans and production schedules.
6. Validate and update Pricing Report of all trims running in current production.
7. Monitor quality and delivery problems with Purchasing Management and Planning.
8. Issue debits or adjustments as necessary.
9. Communicate raw materials forecast to suppliers (to achieve goals of shortened lead times and appropriate inventory to support Production Planning and Manufacturing).
10. Raise and react to issues related to raw material inventory levels, impending surplus and aged items. Identify/declare surplus and obsolete inventory.
11. Address/elevate issues as needed and provide analysis.
12. Communicate and manage vendor relations, reconciles vendor issues, and provide projections to vendors in a timely manner.
13. Strengthen supplier relationships.
14. Maintain a yearly up-to-date file on affidavits/NAFTA and flammability certificates on all current raw materials and request information to vendors as necessary.