* Athena Docet Language School (Education Management) [from 3/2012 to 8/2012]: Speaking Examiner for Cambridge exams PET and FCE Levels
* British Institutes (Education Management) [from 3/2001 to 7/2012]: English teacher as second language at all levels and to all ages.
Preparation for Cambridge examinations.
Coach business people on how to interact in an international multicultural market.
Planning and coordination of special projects in private and government schools.
Planning and coordination of "In Company" projects.
Examiner for the British Institutes.
* Mint Mark (Pty) Ltd (Telecommunications) [from 12/1998 to 4/2000]: Conducted and supervised daily office activities, having a big role in the Human Resources of the Company.
Employment of personnel, from the interview process to hiring and follow ups.
Cheque writing and control over cheque books, as well as taking care of all the monthly reconciliation and reports to the Board of Directors.
Reengineering of different procedures looking into long term results.
Reporting directly to the Chairman.
In charge of 30 employees.
Reason for leaving the job: Got married and relocated to Italy
* Liberty Assets Management (Finance) [from 5/1996 to 12/1998]: Administration of Investment Portfolios, necessary bookkeeping as well as monthly reports,
Team Leader - led a group of four people.
Cheque writing and control over cheque books,
Liaison with internal and external clients.
Interviews of new personnel (first interview).
* AIG (Insurance) [from 2/1993 to 4/1996]: Bookkeeping, Credit Control.
Control and execute Administration tasks, monthly reconciliation.
Creation and Implementation of new procedures for the PA Department.
Responsable for 2 employees.