Development of new features and maintenance of the S4C, a real-time incident management system build in AngularJS and Node.js.
The system is used at the C2IC (Command and Control Integration Center) of Rio de Janeiro, by all the military and non-military agencies, and it will be used at the Brazilian Olympic Committee to oversee the 2016 Olympic Games.
Other C2ICs have shown interest in having the system too, so it will be customized to attend the needs of each center.
Private companies whose business need fast reaction time or have the need to track deliveries or cargo, can have the system customized to them as well.
My participation in the system include, but are not limited to:
- Development of the Access Control module.
- Development of the Briefing module.
- Development of data handling modules, including importing and exporting features.
- Implementation of i18n on the whole system, including the development of a external application to facilitate new sentences to be translated and the coordination of the translation team.
- Several minor features, such as creating AngularJS directives and services.
- Several bug fixes.
- Several code refactors.
* Many other companies and projects