Technicolor Australia (website here) – Sydney, Australia
Recruiter (Jan to Apr 2016 – temporary job)
New business development and lead generation
- Covered recruitment for several key clients brought in by myself
- Attending client meetings and taking briefs
- Screening and qualifying candidates against functional skill profiles
ILSC Education Group (website here) – Sydney, Australia
Talent Recruiter (Oct 2015 to Jan 2016– temporary job)
The entire recruitment cycle from understanding the client’s requirement, sourcing relevant profiles, offer negotiation and reference check to ensuring smooth joining of a candidate to eventually closing the mandate successfully.
Apart from traditional recruitment methods like job portals and cold calling, I use various Social Media sites (like LinkedIn, Twitter, and specific job boards), head hunting and our internal database to get relevant candidates.
Avaya (website here) – Buenos Aires, Argentina
Technology Company that provides multi-channel business communication solutions for customer and team engagement.
Procurement and Logistics Coordinator (December 2014 - September 2015)
• In charge of the procurement for imported and domestic products
• Negotiation with Freight Forwarders
• Control local lead time from International and local warehouses
• KPIs implementation
• WMS and Inventory Control
• Reporting creation and analysis from ERP SAP
• Liaise with Sales, Pre-Sales and Sales Operation team to confirm and get the revenue for each quarter, half and fiscal year.
- WMS implementation in local warehouses in Colombia and Argentina
- Inventory management in USA, Colombia and Argentina (stock rotation in USA was improved reducing the DOS 80% in 3 months)
- Lead Time KPIs implementation: customers requisitions, lead times metrics from USA to destination (KPI applies to the forwarder), from airport including importation process (applied to custom broker) and from local warehouse to customers (applied to DHL in Argentina and IMC in Colombia). Lead times for importation process in Argentina decrease 50% and the rest kept working on time.
- New contract negotiated in Colombia with the local warehouse. All the negotiation was managed by me
Microsoft Mobile (website here) - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Telecommunication Company which provides mobiles phones to different operators like Telefonica, Telecom, AT&T, etc.
Demand Planner and Logistics Analyst (March 2011 – December 2014)
• Demand Planning for mobile phones and accessories. CPFR (Collaborative for Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment). Liaise with Sales, Production, Sales Operations and Warehouse teams to gain market insights and resolve issues
• Sell out and Inventory control
• Responsible for processing purchase orders
• Reporting and cost analysis from ERP SAP
• Interaction with Nokia´s factories in Mexico, Asia and India
• Shipments Tracking
- Improvement reports creation applying macros
- New statistical reports creation to analysis sell in behavior per customer
HUAWEI - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Networking and telecommunications equipment and services company
Order Management and Inventory controller (March 2010 –March 2011)
• Interaction with external suppliers for troubleshooting
• Pricing Analysis
• Making reports for supplier’s inventory control
• Responsible for processing purchase orders for Nextel Mexico and Chile Project
• Order Processing and Requisition
• Management ORACLE ERP system
- Responsible for supply optimization for the project Nextel Chile.