diciembre de 2015 – actualidad (2 meses) Argentina
Full Stack Developer
abril de 2015 – octubre de 2015 (7 meses) Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Part of a team, working into an Agile environment to develop and maintain internal and external applications for the company.
• High OOP programming requirements to maintain and develop.
• Support internal application as well as external websites used by customers.
• As a financial company, I should be very efficient and carefully manipulating data and code, providing a high-quality standards.
• Involved in the new architecture to re-estrucutre and code the main application using the latest back-end and front-end technologies.
• Develop a new internal application for clients to automate docx and pdf document creation using Laravel 5.1, AngularJS and Twitter Bootstrap.
• Develop the new Auth layer, which integrate SAML, oAuth and Login form systems, based on Laravel 5.1.
The Purple Agency
junio de 2014 – abril de 2015 (11 meses) Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Part of the 5 piece development team and in charge of different clients projects. Developing big websites with highly bespoke workflows and building existing experiences to help the client to build interest.
• Development of ABTA financial back-end section for clients.
• Write technical and functional specifications prior development.
• Advised account managers on quotes to clients and proposing the best solutions using an array of web technologies.
• Be involved with the client to understand and provide technical ideas for a potential project.
• Part of the business development team in charge of the technical area.
• Produced real page ranking improvements on SEO projects.
• ExpressionEngine module development to integrate social networks feed.
• Development of an internal application to manage licences and credentials, based on MEAN stack.
• Internal web application development to manage a slide presentations through the browser. Based on AngularJS and Laravel 4.1.
Senior Web Developer
Innovative IT Ltd
agosto de 2012 – mayo de 2014 (1 año 10 meses) Newbury, United Kingdom
Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing and developing appealing websites, applications and mobile applications.
• Prototype apps and websites.
• Build websites using WordPress.
• Integrate websites and applications with Social Media using OAuth and API's.
• Develop websites that have a consistent feel and look throughout all web browsers and testing usability against W3C.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously to a high standard.
• Develop advanced database driven websites & systems.
• Identify and correct software deficiencies.
• Create logos, CMS templates and business cards.
• Provide technical support to end users.
• Participate in discussions with clients.
• Create mobile apps using Phonegap and Ionic.
• API development for mobile apps to integrate with.
• Building applications with CodeIgniter, Laravel and custom module development for WordPress.
octubre de 2010 – junio de 2012 (1 año 9 meses) Girona, España
Development and maintenance of booking management application called Synergy Hotel based on a custom framework.
• Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process using PhpUnit.
• Responsible of cross browser compatibility.
• Refactor code to improve application performance.
Junior .NET Developer
junio de 2009 – octubre de 2010 (1 año 5 meses) Girona, Spain
Development and maintenance of hotelius.com/fr/co.uk, an hotel booking portal based on .NET environment.
• Maintain file version using Visual SourceSafe.
• Windows application development using VB.NET into WS 2003 environments.
• Development & maintenance of SOAP Web Services connected to several providers.
enero de 2008 – febrero de 2008 (2 meses) Girona, Spain
IT Support, network management and develop small entry control applications using .NET environments.
mayo de 2007 – junio de 2007 (2 meses) Girona, Spain
PC repair, maintenance and network management tasks.