Latam - Business Country Manager - Runator . Argentina 10.2017 - Current Hierarchy: Manager- Marketing & Analytics · Industry: Internet
● Building company image by collaborating with customers
● Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results
● Developing strategic plan
● Coordinating actions with corporate staff.
● Building Leads
● Accomplishing objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements
● Progress Report
● Market analysis
Latam - Customer Success Manager
Latam - Customer Success Manager · AppsFlyer · Argentina - 08.2016 - 10.2017 Hierarchy: Senior - Marketing, Attribution & Analytics · Industry: Internet
Manage clients’ accounts on all levels: Technical, business, support, and product for Mobile Aplications
● Work with clients directly and Handle new feature releases such as: o #Cohort Report #Daily Active User Reports - #Partners Integrations o #Retention Report - #UnInstalls - #PivotTable - #LifeTimeValue DashBoard o #Custom DashBoard - #Push&Pull Api - #Fraud Reports - #Audiences o #LiveAlerts - #Re-Targeting - #InApp Events - #DeepLinking
o #Aggregated Performance Report - #Raw DataReport -#DataLocker - #TrackingLinks - #PostBacks
● Provide client feedback internally
● Provide client training and webinars
● Introduce new features & Upsell existing clients
● Understand your customers business and apply change management to lead them through all phases of the implementation journey
● Coach customers to be solution experts and implement education strategies to train their teams throughout the
● Create and update customer on-boarding assets and work with product marketing to define continuous learning plans for each client segment
● Develop high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
● Identify common challenges and proactively drive effective solutions
● Partner with cross-functional teams to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
● Drive customer testimonials and case studies.
Latam – Queue Brand & Media Campaign Manager Sep 13 - Jun 2016
Controlling end-to-end rich media advertising campaigns for YouTube & Google Display Network in LATAM
♦Mobile &Desktop Video Mastheads
♦Rich Media Custom Mastheads
♦Rich Media Layouts Mastheads
♦In-video Overlay Ads
♦Live Streaming in Ads
♦Lightbox Ads (Mastbox, Lead Generator,livestreaming, channel connect, cam recording, voice recognition)
● Create client interest, communicate metrics and develop strategies for creatives campaign ● Support for live issues.
● Leading kick-off calls for new campaigns ● Recaps E-mails.
● Provide clean and detailed information/ communication to client through emails, calls, video call and chat for clients and internal teams
● Collecting assets,
● Smart Creative Briefs,
● Guide, commit and reaches TATs, ETAs for post -production, QA, politics and trafficking teams for off-shore.
● Spec Control
● Use of Doubleclick: DCM(DFA), Studio, DFP.
● Use of Implementation task, Booking, Gmail, Google Docs, Adwords, Analytics, programmatic. ● Live-issues, Troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis, escalations and client support ● Reports, reservation, exceptions for implementation campaigns.
● Control and invoice submission
● Contract submission for advertiser, media & creative agency.
● Segmentation and allocation for campaigns to other campaign manager taking into account language, complexity, volume, capacity, expertise and products
Provencred, Comafy Bank (Finance Company)
Product Analyst Jul 2012 - Ago 2013
Development of credit card Visa Provencred and loaning, reports consolidation of purchases, PPT presentation, follow up of accounts and new subscriptions of services, selling report, paying sales, estimate periods, denied cards, control of double accounts and cards, commercial alliances, business evolution, product adjustment, direct marketing databases, control of rewards stock, loaning approved or rejected, plan v and v mora, competitors analysis, management information system(mis), microsite, verification of duplicated payment, vcp, commission “cuota ya”, generic benefits, advanced payments, cuotaphone v, e-news, card activation, erp, as400 and crm
Production and Revenue: Reports & Divestments
Accountant Analyst Jan 2010 - Jul 2012
Reports created by ,SAP BW, WR5,vmware, Filenet, Citrix, Excel, Macros, pivot tables, to perform accountability reports based on gas, oil and ngl, Price Realization, PPA (Prior Period Adjustment), Anomalies, Qty, Volume Comparison, Tied outs, Royalties expense reports, Trends, Actual vs. Entitlement, Reversal, VCR.
Change Management, internal audit of documents and reports, manage of remedy tickets risk 1,2 and 3 based on environments Nappr, Remedy, Lotus and Service Now, Sap, follow up, co-working with project management Brio Query: assign workitems for employees depending on account, hours, type of work, and three persons in charge.
Client Retention Jul 2009 - Mar 2010
Customer retention avoiding the drop off of the services, through different tools, such as invoicing, bonuses, change of payments, cell phones changes, sign up of new services, credit notes, debit notes, tech support, data packet, calls, messages, change of address, change to card service, special offers, automatic debit, accreditation of credit, sales, credit recharging, unlock simlock, follow up of contracts per simlock, customer care.
Crew Dec 2006 - Dec 2007
Hamburgers, salads, yogurt, potato chips preparation, kitchen, lobby, cashier, stock