* MINI BRUNO SUCESORES, C.A. (Renewables & Environment): As you can see the enclosed curriculum vitae I have worked for several years in Import Departments. We provided solutions for companies interested in transporting goods, to or from United States. We made purchases for our clients and delivered to a client’s door. I have experience in distribution of goods and I have maintained excellent business relations with principal wholesalers. I’m able to:
a. Evaluate and process imports and export documents for various accounts and obtain all custom releases and invoices for all accounts.
b. Administer delivery of all cargo and process all custom releases and monitor all receivables and ensure work within required timeframe and resolve all transaction issues.
c. Provide optimal customer services to all clients and maintain status report for all shipments and maintain knowledge on all technical issues for broker and collaborate with various departments for release of all goods from customs.
d. Maintain and update knowledge on all customs clearance process and evaluate all self-study courses and present same to company and execute required transportation strategies and ensure work according to customers and supplier requirement.
Before this, I was Accounting Analyst at the same company and I was responsible for interpreting new accounting systems and procedures. I analyzed and offered recommendations on the feasibility of accounting information system proposals. I determined if proposed systems met user requirements and comfort to accounting policy. I identified and resolved the accounting and control issues related to business and process changes. I determined adjustments required and prepared journal entries for related account activity. I provided decision support, financial analysis, internal control guidance and other support for business partners.
* Mini Bruno Sucesores, C.A. (Food & Beverages): - Design Cost Control Systems.
- Determinate Cost Production.
- Establish variations between actual costs and standard costs.
- Value new products
- Elaborate cost by process.