* Accenture (Management Consulting): Full time dedication on mega diamond contracts currently working on Verizon Contracts excl. (USA).
As a CFM (Client Financial Management) I´m responsible for delivering financial services to Accenture engagement and client team senior executives and leadership throughout the lifecycle of the contracts. Primary high-value activities include: Profit optimization, revenue, cost, controllable income analysis, Cash flow maximization, Accurate reporting and forecasting, Compliance with US GAAP, Internal Controls and Business Advisory.
* Hewlett-Packard (Information Technology and Services) [desde 12/2011]: - Strategic internal expenses analysis.
- Forecast vs. actuals reporting.
- Controlled prior, actuals and estimated expenses on daily basis.
- Managed journal entries, accounts and cost centers related to internal restructuring projects.
- Support provided for AMEX contract. Forecast, Flash, and data load into SIFT system.
- Profit and Loss and Total expense reporting.
- Comprehensive management of SAP database.
* Lenovo (Computer Hardware) [desde 1/2011]: - Planning, coordination and control of pre production processes.
- Metrics Creation, SLA (Service Level Agreement) and Quality analysis.
- Quality Assurance Specialist: management of informatic tools for internal audits.
- Tasks Prioritization and assignation.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Achievements: Reduced volume of data errors by 50%, increased workload capacity at 57%.
* Lenovo (Computer Hardware) [desde 5/2008]: - Processes Formalization, Maintained source documentations.
- Control, Analysis and data load in IBM e-commerce legacy programs.
* IBM (Information Technology and Services) [desde 2007]