* Chery Brasil (Automotive) [desde 8/2012]: In charge of all homologation activities related to all current Chery vehicles as well as future projects; coordination of safety, emissions and noise tests according to CETESB, IBAMA and INMETRO agencies. Helped this new player to achieve a record all-line, 5-model vehicle homologation in 5 months.
* Chery Brasil (Automotive) [desde 1/2012]: In charge of field service operations, technical training and support literature, special service tools and diagnostic equipments.
* Honda Flora Motors Ltda (Automotive) [desde 7/2010]: Consultant on dealer after-sales operations and financial results comprising parts stock, demand, workshop, customer handling and people management.
* Yamaha Motor do Brasil Ltda. (Automotive) [desde 6/2008]: Set up and development of after-sales organization. responsibilities included, but were not limited to, warranty, resolution of customer complaints, special service tools, service training, dealer rating and support, field representatives.
* Ford Motor Company Brazil Ltda. (Automotive) [desde 9/2005]: After-sales support material development, like technical manuals, service training, special service tools, diagnostic equipment, cars and trucks.
* Siemens do Brasil S.A. (Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing) [desde 6/1993]: Design of end-of-line testing devices of fire alarm electronic products, statistical process control implementation.
* Engesa (Military) [desde 3/1990]: Design of vehicular electronic devices for the civilian product line of the company. Training for foreign customers.
* Ford Motor Company (Automotive) [desde 2/1988]: Product (component) Engineer at Body & Electrical Egrg., Ford Brazil, car and trucks.