* 2014 FIFA World Cup Organising Committee Brazil (Sports) [desde 5/2013]: Innovative solutions and continuous improvement for project management. Knowledge management, reporting, issue tracking, staff training, support on the development of operational documents, integration activities, among other management activities.
* 2014 FIFA World Cup Organising Committee Brazil (Sports) [desde 3/2012]: Participate on the development of the sustainability concept, policies, and management system.
* Ernst & Young (Accounting) [desde 9/2011]: Coordination of Information Security projects delivery in clients of different areas, such as: mining, banking, transportation, beverages and manufacturing. Emphasis on risk management, business continuity, information security and IT governance, access controls, network and information systems security. Experience on normative compliance (CobiT, ITIL, ISOs and British Standards).
Development of an assessment and improvement framework for integrated management systems (ISOs 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18000) adding business continuity management on EY University Certification Program.
Proposals development for client serving, regarding information security, sustainability and green IT.
* BIOiniciativa Consultoria e Gestão Ambiental (Environmental Services) [desde 3/2010]: Active professional on interdisciplinary company, which proposes Sustainability and Social Responsibility in a practical way. Gets full responsibility for the consultancy on environmental software development, on systems related to Carbon Credits, Environmental and Waste Management. He manages susteinability projects, based on cleaner production and eco-efficiency. His experience also includes projects on Integrated Management (ISOs 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001) and compliance to environmental laws and regulations. During his activities, Thiago acquired expertise on environmental risk management, among others.
* TI Safe Segurança da Informação (Information Technology and Services) [desde 3/2010]: Information Security Projects, emphasized on Risk Management, Access Control, Physical Security and networks, data encryption and digital certification, advancing the delivery in 94% of all projects, coordinating teams in system deployments and outsourcing contracts. Is co-author and instructor of the Training Course for Information Security Analysts (CFAS). Thiago is also responsible for product management.
* MAB Security Provider (Information Technology and Services) [desde 5/2008]: Information Security projects management, including IT systems implantation and consulting services regarding: critical infrastructure security, risk management; physical security; network protection; cryptography; and access controls. Presales and Systems Engineer on South American business units for Eracom Technologies (2004–2006), Phoenix Technologies (2006) e Safelayer Secure Communications (2007–2008).
Co-author and teacher of Information Security courses.
* Phoenix Technologies (Computer Software) [desde 8/2006]: Presales, software testing, customer support, channels support and training, integration concepts, among other technical activities.
* SafeNet Inc. (Information Technology and Services) [desde 3/2006]: Presales, software testing, customer support, channels support and training, integration concepts, among other technical activities.
* Eracom Technologies Brazil (Information Technology and Services) [desde 11/2005]: Presales, software testing, customer support, channels support and training, integration concepts, among other technical activities.
* Fundação Oswaldo Cruz - FIOCRUZ (Research) [desde 12/2003]: . Research activities on helmintology, neotropical diseases and hematology. Teacher of advanced microscopy in technical courses and postgraduate programs. Operation of multi-user equipment, open to the scientific community. In 2002, achieved the “one of the best 10 researches of the year” award.