* Freelance: Project leadership and analysis at Grupo Sancor Seguros
IT Functional Analyst at MAHLE Argentina S.A.
April 2005 - November 2014 (9 years 8 months)
* Planning, management, control and integration of technical and business IT systems.
* Planning, management, coordination of activities related to new projects, improvements, quality tests,
installation, users training.
* Gathering and analysis of users requirements.
* Design new solutions and improvements to existing systems.
* Writing functional/technical specifications (about SAP and others systems)
* Detection & reporting issues.
* Tasks & issues tracking with users areas and Corporate IT department in Brazil.
* Functional Testing
* SAP ERP (FI-CO-SD-MM-PP)
* SAP BW
* IFS Applications
Database Teacher at Instituto Cooperativo de Enseñanza Superior (ICES)
March 2005 - December 2006 (1 year 10 months)
I gave theorical/practical classes to 3rd year students of the System Analyst career, with practical jobs on MS
Accesss and MS SQL Server
IT System Analyst & Developer at Sancor Seguros
October 1999 - March 2005 (5 years 6 months)
Responsible for giving solutions to accountant, taxes and finance areas. In charge of users requirements, Analysis, Client/Server Design ,develop solutions in MS Visual Basic 6 & MS SQL Server, test and end
users training. Responsible for Management & Documentacion of data models of all business solutions using Embarcadero
Analyst & Developer at Aguas y Procesos
1998 - 1999 (1 year)
ERP Software development