Organization : Taj Corporation
Organization Type : Restaurants & Oil Business
Designation : Operation Manager Taj 5
Tenure : March 2012 to date.
Location : Jun Pur R.Y Khan, Pakistan
Area(s) of Experience : Operations, Inventory Management & Analysis, Supply Chain Management.
Reporting to : Business Manger, Director & Corporate Team
Responsibility : Daily DBR, IDF and Invoices check, Current Stock Report and Orders check, Prices check. Daily, weekly and monthly orders. All Payments bill of vendors finalized and sanctioned. Store matters, DBR, IDF, Store Transfer Invoice, Cash and deposit, Current Stoke report, Minimum Stock Level report, price fluctuation report item wise and vendor log, prepare and maintain by store in-charge follow to Management and Head office. Check each duties of Purchaser work, Purchase log, Monthly Assignment items report, Benefit cost report.
Span of Control : 10 staff including 2 Officers
Organization : S. M. NAIM MIAN & Co. (C.A.)
Organization Type : Audit & Tax Consultancy Firm
Designation : Audit Supervisor
Tenure : January 2010 to March 2012
Location : Multan, Pakistan
Area(s) of Experience : Audit (Internal & External), Accountancy Financial Research & Analysis, Supply Chain.
Reporting to : Manager Audit.
Responsibility : Audit plan, Compliance & assurance, Identification and management of risks, Review of reliability and integrity of financial operating information, System compliance against business policy & strategic issues and their corresponding impacts, Company’s assets (tangible and intangible) their safeguard and existence, Efficiency of resources, Special operations or activities. Further, furnishing management with analysis, recommendations, counsel, information and promoting effective control at reasonable costs by giving assistance in preparation of business plans & feasibility reports.
Span of Control : 4 staff including 2 Officers
Brief Job Description : Purchases & Vendors Audit:
• High value or volume purchases;
• Direct charge purchases; (Individual & Vendors)
• Payments to consultants;
• Unusual charges (Associated Concerns of the group)
• Low value & Over limit purchase;
• Honorarium Payments;
• Equipment purchased verification; (If Federally Purchased)
• Purchases from organizations of local supply agreement vendors.
• Trace totals to the comparative summary of accounts receivable.
• Reconciling items to obtain a moderate to low level of assurance at which accuracy is achieved.
• Investigate all reconciling items and determine whether any adjustments are necessary.
• Discuss collectibles with management and review other documentation supporting, as necessary.
• Verifying the accounts receivable listing or individual balances.
• Accounts receivable balances may not exist.
• Accounts receivable may not be collectible.
• Bad debts write-offs may not be valid.
• Sales transactions may be processed in the wrong period
Non payroll expenditure Audit:
• Equipment Purchases (Non-Federal funds)
• Federal Grants and Contracts
• Equipment Purchases (Non-Budgeted)
• Telephone Charges
• Travelling & Entertainment.
Organization : MUNIF ZIAUDDIN & JUNAIDI C.A.
Organization Type : Audit Tax & Incorporation Consultancy.
Designation : Assistant Manager Audit & Accounts.
Tenure : Jan 2007 – Nov 2009
Location : Karachi, Pakistan.
Area(s) of Experience : Finalization of Accounts & preparation of Financial Statements, Audit assignments, Fund Management.
Reporting to : CEO
Responsibility : Preparation, maintenance, verification and presentation of Financial Statements and their analysis including Wealth & Shareholding statement, Cash flows, Payroll, and stakeholders accounts on Semi & Annual Basis on Corporate & Branch levels to partners, Bank management including legal documentation, rates negotiation, NOCs, Working capital management, Bank reconciliation statements, Budgeting etc.
Span of Control : 10 staff including 4 Officers.
Brief Job Description : • Preparing Financial Statements on Semi & Annual Basis.
• Closing the books for Final Audit.
• Cash Flow Statement on Corporate & Branch levels.
• Corporate Pay Roll account has been maintained & controlled.
• Monthly Bank reconciliation statements for corporate & branch bank.
• Inter branch Reconciliation of accounts.
• Expense budget for various expenses on quarterly basis.
• Supported to prepare Cash budget for branches on quarterly basis.
• International Financial Reporting Standards (IAS) been complied while preparing Financial statements.
• Working Capital requirements of the organization been assessed & maintained.
• Well acquainted with banking procedures of foreign purchases.
• Preparing all necessary documents for External Audit.
• The Final audit of the company schedules: for instance:
• Assets & Depreciation Schedules;
• All necessary provisions for outstanding expenses.
Organization : GHULAM RASOOL CONSTRUCTION Pvt. Ltd.
Organization Type : Construction Co.
Designation : Assistant Accountant.
Tenure : April 2004 – Nov 2005
Location : Multan, Pakistan
Area(s) of Experience : Finance & Accounting
Reporting to : Manager (Finance & Accounts)
Responsibility : Financial Accounting, Costing, Payroll, Bank Reconciliation, Audit Facilitation, and preparation of Periodical Reports.
Span of Control : None
Brief Job Description : • Monitoring invoicing, inventory, payroll, payment and recovery;
• Preparation of Cost Sheets of job order costing and also responsible to maintain cost data and incorporation in the General Ledger System.
• Inventory purchase and reconciliation with issuance, suppliers reconciliations
• Liaison with banks and handling all banking accounts;
• Preparation and submission of different reports as per management directives and statutory requirement
Organization : Shujabad Group
Organization Type : Textile
Designation : Intern
Tenure : August 2010 TO September 2010
Professional Certification & Academic Education
Sr. Certification / Degree Institution / University Specialization / Major Passing Year
1 CMA (Parts Qualified) ICMAP Accounting 2006
2 M. B. A. Virtual University, Multan Business Finance 2010
3 B. A. Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan Economics. 2003
4 F. Sc. B. I. S. E. Multan Pre- Medical 2000
5 Diploma in IT Gov. College of Science, Multan Computer Science 2001
6 SSC Govt. Muslim High School, Multan Science 1997
Computer Skills and Other Abilities
Sr. Skills & Abilities Proficiency Level Last Used / Practiced
1 Word Processing Excellent Currently Using
2 Soft Presentation Excellent Currently Using
3 Outlook Express Average Currently Using
4 Spread Sheet Above Average Currently Using
5 System Designing Average 2008
6 Budgeting and Forecasting Average 2008
7 Database Management Average 2008
8 Financial Analysis Tools Above Average Currently Using
9 Statistical Tools Average 2008
Remarkable Achievements & Awards
Sr. Description of Activities Year
1 Planned and Conducted individually audit of 5 years accounts at Green Agro Group. 2010
2 Part of the team that developed Business strategy and planning for Rozgar Microfinance Bank. 2008
Sr. Workshops / Seminars Year
1 Seminar on IAS 2007
2 Workshop on Learning IFRS 2006
3 Workshop on Time Management 2006
Social Membership & Co-curricular / Leisure Activities
Sr. Description of Activities
1 Reading Books
2 Playing Chess & Badminton
Father’s Name : Mansab Ali (Late)
Marital Status : Single
CNIC No. : 36302-0702097-9
Religion : Islam
Language Competency : English, Urdu.