Global Chamber LLC Scottsdale, Arizona, USA 9/2014 - 5/2015
Database and Membership Manager
• Organization: The Global Chamber connects an expansive transnational network of companies, entrepreneurs and executives, educational or governmental institutions, students and workers.
The organization seeks to grow its advisors, collaborators, co-workers, members, partners, supporters and sponsors, to support and expand cultural, social and economic development locally and globally, by promoting international trade and investments, intercultural awareness.
• Responsibilities: Reorganize scattered data, essential to marketing and operations, and develop a new functional Excel main database for customer relationship management (CRM) purposes. Furthermore, this database was used to feed the website’s membership interface.
• Accomplishments: Obtained appraisal for internship performance by CEO and founder and the IT vendor. Developed the steps in the process editing, updating and sharing the information in the database. Trained the team to use the files properly after the exchange program was over.
Prefeitura Municipal de Campinas Campinas, São Paulo, Brasil 4/2013 - 6/2014
• Selected over seventeen thousand applicants for competitive public service position. Initially designated to take over receptionist duties in a Basic Healthcare Unit, supporting the medical and administrative staff, as well as serving the population in need of assistance.
• After six months, was selected to be transferred to the City Hall’s Administrative Department of the Municipal Health Office, supporting the contracts division, handling bureaucratic duties in the processes of acquiring products and services from third party suppliers.
SLB Automação Industrial EPP Campinas, São Paulo, Brasil 5/2006 - 3/2013
Technical Purchases and Sales
• Company: National distributor of industrial automation line of products imported from Germany (Prignitz), Turkey (Opkon), Italy (Gefran, Mect, Stem, Grein) and China (HaoYing), supplying these instrumentation tools mainly to the Campinas Metropolitan Region, specially to automotive and machine manufacturers, engineering, food, beverage, chemical, plastic industries among others.
• Main Customers: Ambev, Amer, Amcor, Arcellor Mittal, Bosch, Calfran, Danone, Eaton, Everest, HBA Hutchinson, Hellerman Tyton, Hidralmac, Inpacom, KSPG, Lemasa, Magal, Magneti Marelli, Maxion Wheels, Nortel, Plastseven, Pirelli, Prensas Jundiaí, Rainha Plásticos, Saint-Gobain, Sandretto, Tecumseh, Tigre, TRW, Unilever, Unifrax, Valeo, Vicunha, Wahler, Whirlpool, ZF Sachs.
• Responsibilities: Executed negotiations, orders, contracts, follow-up, billing, prospects, promotional marketing; financial support, logistics management and technical services.
English communication with international suppliers and import process support along with third party freight forwarder; Trained new employees and participated in commercial strategies.
• Achievements: Obtained appraisal from the owner and director Aílton Bernardes Jr. for increasingly contributing to the company’s growth over the years, starting as a sales assistant and continually learning and taking over new challenging responsibilities, to the point of handling almost all operational aspects of the business and having autonomy to make decisions independently.