Founder & Chief Strategist
• Oversee a book of business that includes financial institutions and emerging entrepreneurs.
• Develop comprehensive, measurable strategies that encompass a wide range of branding, PR, marketing and business development activities.
• Conduct media and presentation training.
• Advise clients on issues affecting public perception and business objectives.
Vice President, Marketing/Public Relations
• Developed brand strategy, including all marketing and public relations activities for MaplesFS and its two divisions, Maples Fund Services and Maples Fiduciary Services.
• Created advertising plans and executed media buys in key publications.
• Developed presentations, byline articles, messaging and Q&A documents for executives.
• Represented a range of financial clients, including: Bridgewater Associates, BTIG, GE Capital Real Estate, Jefferies & Co., OppenheimerFunds and the World Gold Council.
• Experience managing and minimizing negative press related to layoffs, senior departures, poor earnings, office closures, executive compensation, and weak fund performance.
• Led global programs and managed partner agencies in Hong Kong and Australia.
• Extensive experience creating news angles and effectively placing stories with top news outlets, including CNBC, Bloomberg TV, The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, and The New York Times.
Cohn & Wolfe
• Developed pitch letters, press releases, and messaging documents for Fortune 100 clients, including Dell, Honeywell and Citigroup.
• Managed media relations activities and executed social media programs.