* DC Optimization Team: • RF Technician Active DAS systems.
• Verifying DAS design criteria by injecting CW signals on POIs and verifying coverage footprint.
• Testing live DAS systems and carrying out walk tests to confirm KPIs
Troubleshooting DAS to achieve KPIs and fix noise/coverage related issues.
• Walk testing DAS sites, playing back log files and analyzing coverage/quality plots.
• Tracking interference and internal/external noise on DAS.
• Preparing post-integration & troubleshooting engineering reports
Designing small cells.
• Carry out Quality control of radio design documentation and site survey measurement results.
• Support radio engineers with measurement surveys, designing and testing of complex systems.
• Carry out on-going assessment of measurement tools and test equipment.
• Walk Test and Drive Test signal GSM, UMTS LTE. Etc.
* DC Optimization Team : Establish satellite system by installing dish; running and pulling cable; programming and calibrating equipment; adhering to codes, regulations, and standards.
Verifies system by testing equipment and connections; identifying and correcting problems.
Provides paperwork to document installation, service, and repairs.
Repairs service by listening to customer's description of the problems; diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing problems by replacing and/or upgrading components to meet current DISH Network standards.
Communicate with customers and ensure that the customer thoroughly understands how to work the system.